Rumour Brad Scott to Essendon & Worsfold to Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
I’ve heard this for the last month.

Dunno why Scott’s name gets thrown around every Coaching vacancy cos l don’t rate him.

Woosha is a South Fremantle boy and word is his Wife n Kids moved back to WA at the start of the year.

A lot going on behind the scenes of a lot of clubs I’m tipping

TheKITC

Cancelled
Mar 7, 2009
The Cupboard
AFL Club
Carlton
At least get the rumour correct...

Sumich to coach Fremantle with Worsfold returning to family in Perth (how does he make the current situation even work?!) as very senior assistant/soccer manager style role (do WCE fans declare war here?).

Ross the Boss to coach Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

andon

Team Captain
Jul 26, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Wosha is a very good man and a decent coach, he helped Essendon move forward from a very dark time in its history.

He was not responsible for the serious errors in commercial judgement that saw this great club leave the MCG, and later grubby behavour of some fools that nearly closed the club. But he did contribute greatly to reconstruct the team and move forward to heal the wounds.

I would prefer he stay, but family is far more important. Freo would be a good fit for him.

There are many good options should Wosha go, I am sure he would advise and support our effort in finding his replacement.

Please no wall punching, swearing, screaming yobbo, lets get an intelligent creative football and sporting brain, and build a tight innovative elite team of men and woman that can take the club forward.

Go Bombers

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Wosha is a very good man and a decent coach, he helped Essendon move forward from a very dark time in its history.

He was not responsible for the serious errors in commercial judgement that saw this great club leave the MCG, and later grubby behavour of some fools that nearly closed the club. But he did contribute greatly to reconstruct the team and move forward to heal the wounds.

I would prefer he stay, but family is far more important. Freo would be a good fit for him.

There are many good options should Wosha go, I am sure he would advise and support our effort in finding his replacement.

Please no wall punching, swearing, screaming yobbo, lets get an intelligent creative football and sporting brain, and build a tight innovative elite team of men and woman that can take the club forward.

Go Bombers

Caracella

Bluey Shelton

Debutant
Nov 12, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I’ve heard this for the last month.

Dunno why Scott’s name gets thrown around every Coaching vacancy cos l don’t rate him.

Woosha is a South Fremantle boy and word is his Wife n Kids moved back to WA at the start of the year.

A lot going on behind the scenes of a lot of clubs I’m tipping
Hope not, he’s s**t.

Americanpies

Club Legend
May 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
What if Essendon pull out a Bulldogs 2016 move and win the premiership? They'd go with Brad Scott.. a guy that has won nothing?

Loken

Reality Educator
Apr 15, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
At least get the rumour correct...

Sumich to coach Fremantle with Worsfold returning to family in Perth (how does he make the current situation even work?!) as very senior assistant/soccer manager style role (do WCE fans declare war here?).

Ross the Boss to coach Essendon.

The only reason this is a "rumour" is because the pieces fit, not because there is any validity to it.

If Worsfold does get the flick there is no way Lyon gets the gig.

Essendon value playing "exciting" footy too much to take on Lyon

Scott spotted in a popular Moonee Ponds cafe with Lindsay Tanner and Simon Madden earlier today. No idea on the topic of conversation though.

Scott spotted in a popular Moonee Ponds cafe with Lindsay Tanner and Simon Madden earlier today. No idea on the topic of conversation though.
Was having a laugh with them about how North are paying him 800k to take a 12 month holiday next year.

Was having a laugh with them about how North are paying him 800k to take a 12 month holiday next year.

Glad someone else can confirm the sighting. Not sure if this will go down well with the Essendon faithful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back