Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Got in so much quicker on the phone than the laptop. Laptop was still refreshing once i had checked out on the phone. Anyway i am in. M23 undercover. Missed the prelim last year so very happy.
That's AFL MEMBER

That's AFL MEMBER

yeah mate, i am a gold AFL member. Will be easier getting a ticket next week if we get through than getting one this week. Just happy i could get one.

The only thing I don't like is you basically have to take the seats that are given to you, you can't risk refreshing to try and get different ones. So you pick your category and then it's a lottery, there are people who get better seats later just by luck, not really ideal. There is not even a choice of bays.
I agree, they should issue tickets by category first....CAT1, then CAT2....and so on. It should be a first in best dressed system, but obviously it's not, then paid members have to go through the frustration of being issued with worse tickets than what's offered to the general public....not good imo!

Last edited:
The only thing I don't like is you basically have to take the seats that are given to you, you can't risk refreshing to try and get different ones. So you pick your category and then it's a lottery, there are people who get better seats later just by luck, not really ideal. There is not even a choice of bays.

I always click on the bay that I want on the map, and 4 out of last 5 finals, got tickets in that bay, only exception was Pies Prelim last year. I'm thinking this is a good omen.

Last edited:
Thanks folks. Booked at Melbourne Park. Bloody hell that is a convenient location.

Been parking there since 2015... hella easy to get in to, take your time getting back to the car, can take a little while to get out, but depending on where you're going home to is right next to the Monash entrance behind Magpieland

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Level 4 row Q on the wing good enough but sheeez steep pricing!! 96$ for concession

Ended up waiting for 40 mins in queue on private and incognito tabs + app on data...

Open a private browsing tab and log straight in on phone. System is f’ed lol
I am almost certain that there is no “queue”. It’s just luck if you get on after the 15 sec wait. So you might wait 20 secs or 30 mins depending on random luck.

For example, I started up 3 devices this morning (laptop, iPad, iphone) and the last device I started up was the first to connect.

based on my theory, the more devices you have waiting, the more likely you are to get on.

There is no way that Ticketek would want you to know this.

With the club member window now closed and with the ticketek website not saying it's sold out unlike they have with the visitor and level 1 for the MCC, am i under the impression that there are still tickets available for the public now.

I ask because i have a friend who will be beside herself that she still has a chance to get a ticket if this is true.

Last edited:
Hey I got a spare barcode if any of the Tiger army need a way of getting in. I’m just offering this up because I’m concerned that is it’s a cats home game you guys won’t get enough representation in the stands. You don’t get enough of an advantage over us so I want to be fair that all.

This was accidentally posted in the banter thread. We should all thank him for this generosity, and please keep requests to pm so as to not tie up this tread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back