Recruiting James Hird Academy (Father/Son and Next Generation)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope. If that were true Blakey would be at North or Brisbane.

They get to choose who they want to play for in essence.

Way not to read my answer - You have a choice if you are FS or Academy eligible to choose your preferred option.

Jesus that scares me a little bit. Imagine the incentives the AFL will throw at them to try and get 2 gun twin boys to go to GC together.

Way not to read my answer - You have a choice if you are FS or Academy eligible to choose your preferred option.
Your answer was that Father Son trumps academy. It doesn't. They can choose, yes, but they're held on equal footing.

What does nga mean? And will we have first dibs on Egan?
Next generation academy. It’s to do with getting indigenous kids and kids who were born overseas in particular countries or have a parent born overseas in one of those countries to get into footy. The whole country is divided into zones and assigned to each club, we have NW Melbourne area and the Tiwi islands.

Next generation academy. It’s to do with getting indigenous kids and kids who were born overseas in particular countries or have a parent born overseas in one of those countries to get into footy. The whole country is divided into zones and assigned to each club, we have NW Melbourne area and the Tiwi islands.
Plus West Arnham Land.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone seen any footage of the twins? Interested to know their positions and which one is touted as the 'better' of the two?

Both big Bombers fans as I understand, I’d be shocked if they went to GC. Unless some AFL intervention, but we all know the AFL wouldn’t do that...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back