The Bigfooty Official Week 12 NBA Lonzo Ball discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simmons suffering 2nd year blues (not counting his first season as he DNP)

He’s not improving at all. A point guard that doesn’t shoot is meh and it’s especially not working with Embiid

Is it the umpires fault again?
Go back to my comments and see that i did say we played sh*t shooting and defending was poor.
Our defending atm to is pretty poor.
Again you must be new or like someone recently said you only come out of your rock when the spurs win games, because I'm not bias at all if boston is playing like sh*t i'll be the first one to say it.

As frustrated as I get with Chucky shooting at times I still think I'd prefer that than if he flat out refused to shoot like Simmons. Makes it so much easier for a defense knowing the point won't shoot at all.

Call me old fashioned but I don't think you should shoot 3s for the sake of shooting 3s. If he could even get it to Giannis levels it'd be worth it and they'd have to pay him a little respect but if he's going to be shooting 23% like Russ from deep I'd rather he not shoot. It's just bad basketball.

How the team ended like this I have no idea. Once they had Embiid and Simmons, I would have expected them to go like the Bucks with a heap of 3pt shooters who can handle the ball a bit but they seem to have gone the complete opposite direction and just gone with size. They were a ridiculous bounce away from beating the Champions last year so it's not like it can't work.

Go back to my comments and see that i did say we played sh*t shooting and defending was poor.
Our defending atm to is pretty poor.
Again you must be new or like someone recently said you only come out of your rock when the spurs win games, because I'm not bias at all if boston is playing like sh*t i'll be the first one to say it.

Don’t go for the Spurs at all hate them actually. They would be in my bottom 5 of teams I’d like to win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back