Player Sponsorship 2020 Player being sponsored is TYLER BROWN ***prize drawn***

Remove this Banner Ad

I didnt think he was ready, maybe want to get as many games as possible into him.

I guess it comes down to who he'll be replacing and who his competition is for that spot. I can't see too many mids (among those not already in the 22) ahead of him for Treloar's spot. Probably a choice between Brown and Rantall.

I thought his Marsh Cup form was fine. Only played the last quarter in game 1 but played the majority of the 2nd game.

I don’t mind not getting my money back if they can’t provide the benefits MG, just happy to support them in any way during this time. Not that my $200 will keep the club going but every bit counts I guess lol

The one thing I desperately would like out of the sponsorship are the end of these bloody ads. I can't stand it.

I want to second this sentiment. I'd also like a few rolls of toilet paper with the sponsorship, maybe a good supply of cleaning products, but I'll settle for the end of the ads which keep jarring my screen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one thing I desperately would like out of the sponsorship are the end of these bloody ads. I can't stand it.
I want to second this sentiment. I'd also like a few rolls of toilet paper with the sponsorship, maybe a good supply of cleaning products, but I'll settle for the end of the ads which keep jarring my screen.
Sorry, sorry sorry
I’ll write to Chief right now

A lovely T Brown badge now sits a top a pile.

well done everyone especially Magpie Girl

Will the BigFooty sponsorship curse strike again? Or will we hit pay dirt, like we did with Stevo in 2018.

I reckon the latter. :p
Unless I adopt Tyler.

:greenalien: :greenalien: :greenalien:

spooky

neilk $200 PAID
Obese Arachnid $100 PAID
left at home $50 PAID
lyfsux $50 PAID
Vicky Park $100 PAID
Kashyboy $100 PAID
AD2010 $100 PAID
Antz $100 PAID
jmac70 $50
Morganashlee $200 PAID
Pedro $100 PAID
Pie eyed $100
Kirby $100 PAID
Good Horse $100 PAID
jackcass $50 PAID
Laurie Holden $150 PAID
Ulahoopski $100 PAID
manicmagpie $50 PAID
PicaBoo $50 PAID
jathanas $100 PAID
LaCasaBianco - $100
Vedder $50 PAID
JB1975 - $100 PAID
Maggie5 - $50 PAID
Gone Critical $100 PAID
TradeDraft $100 PAID
Temploar $100 PAID
Big Footy $200 PAID
Premier Pies $200 PAID
Saintly Viewed $50 PAID
foreigner $50 PAID
Magpie Ink $100 PAID

I've written to the Club about the sponsorship for this year and the reply was as follows:

'With the current news, the club would love any payment you are able to make at this stage towards this program as a first instalment and we will be ensuring that we can offer this program to you once we get back to normal. Even if it means providing even more value in 2021.'

I'm assuming you're all happy for me to make the payment however if anyone strongly objects please let me know asap.
The Club will also endeavour to ensure that everyone receives a little something however I don't think they realise how many of you there are :)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back