• Definitely not Janus

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is an oxygen thief! I have never understood why anyone cares about her opinions. She married a footballer, big deal really.

That latest article is so ridiculous it's got he name trending on Twitter, and none of it complimentary. I think it will take the return of MAFS or some similar such shite for News Limited to lose interest.

Greater Minneapolis/St Paul is way whiter than LA.

I'm guessing so is the police force.

I suspect this is an eruption of other things rather than just race issues.

Yeah, they're probably upset about bad lutefisk or something.

Speaking of I just noticed there's a line in Last Cab to Darwin about not serving black fellas at the All Nations. That's not at accurate, the All Nations was a multicultural welcoming place that served everyone, even after the publican was bashed to death during a robbery one night by a group of people who didn't appear to be of Anglo Saxon descent.

It was a sad day when it closed, I know blokes that had been drinking there since they were 14.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe ya'll could help the crime rate & the poor in some outer Adelaidey poo burbs.. I know it's not as sexy as fighting for america but I believe you guys could sort it all out in five minutes with a latte in hand.

Maybe ya'll could help the crime rate & the poor in some outer Adelaidey poo burbs.. I know it's not as sexy as fighting for america but I believe you guys could sort it all out in five minutes with a latte in hand.

You have bad taste in music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back