Autopsy vs Richmond - Rd 7, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

We MUST also improve tenfold in respect to our coaching appointments. I was so underwhelmed by all our coaching appointments during the off season. I was not filled with any confidence or excitement with any of the appointments. Absolutely none!

Im happy to back Shaw in but my goodness he needs an all star assistant coach. I feel for him. This will no doubt make him stronger (so cliched I know!).
It’s a small thing for me, but every other coaching box is full of hall of fame past players. Some of our dudes I’m like, “why this bloke?“ or “who’s that bloke?”

Shaw is out of his depth imo

Game plan fubar, structure non existent, can't score, can't defend.

What a f*n mess...

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
No s**t, why do you think the players have been drummed into them the last few weeks go the boundary.. until we get that right, not much point with the other stuff.
this is basic fallback that we never had under Scott, remember all those times we got run over the top of?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North had several key stars injured.
Zurhaar is a star, amongst the others.
Don't get too disheartened, never lose faith.
After 1980, I thought Richmond would never achieve success again.
My dad went to the 1977 draw and rematch.
One of the great grand finals.
One day North will hold the premiership trophy aloft.

North had several key stars injured.
Zurhaar is a star, amongst the others.
Don't get too disheartened.
One day North will hold the premiership trophy aloft.

With due respect
F&@# off and let us wallow

I liked Walker's intensity for the game. I liked Kyron's courage, several times over. Big Benny in the backline was sooo much better than Big Benny in the forward line. JZ is done. Wood is no good. Taz must be getting tired. Loved Caddy doing his hammy, w@nker. Taylor is gonna be bloody good. Why didn't Hall have a shot when he ran inside 50 in the last? Why can't the umpires see players throwing the ball?

Our skills have been deplorable for 10 years.
We seem to take pleasure in drafting slow players. When Atley is our only player with any pace we have to know we have issues.
I cannot remember the last time we drafted a player who had an immediate impact and the followed up Into a second season.
Our drafting history is pathetic. Same with our recruiting. We seem to accept second best every time.
I am sick of it.
We've actually turned Polec from a pacey winger with a good kick into a slow moving spud.

We've actually turned Polec from a pacey winger with a good kick into a slow moving spud.

We have turned Polec into 2016 Polec and have turned 2019 Pittard into 2018 pittard
We have made ourselves a time machine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back