Are North tanking - and if so what should be done about it?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Pittard not Polec, i know they both start with the letter "P", but come on you cannot drop players who get coaches votes the
previous week it does not pass the pub test.
Pittard is shocking. How does he stay in over Polec?

Dropping Polec is interesting, but what is the reward on offer for tanking 2020?

Last year it was Rowell/Anderson (both if you are GC), the year before it was Walsh and a strong top 10. This year...? Compromised first round due to NGAs etc. and COVID has delayed/cancelled the NAB League.

Don't worry, the Crows will still manage to lose, thus foiling North Melbourne's nefarious plans.

Probably bad kicking will do it- look for a final score line in the vicinity of Adel 5.18, NM 8.4.

Because your cohort said this is the only season you could get away with it without these calls being made.

Just keepin it real.

We aren't asking for priority picks. We're just being smart.

We can't afford to bottom out, so imo this is brilliant.

I mean if it makes you feel better to think you’re playing 5D chess, go for it.

but it certainly doesn’t wash with the constant proclamations by north supporters over the last few seasons that your kids are superstars and the list is primed for a sneaky run at the flag.

The club is ineptly managed and even brad Scott saw that. So you hired a line-towing sophomore in his place.

Dropping Polec seemed extremely dodgy to me.

Adelaide are obviously in on the North Melb tanking. Dropping Taylor Walker has just increased the Crows winning odds by 10%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry, the Crows will still manage to lose, thus foiling North Melbourne's nefarious plans.

Probably bad kicking will do it- look for a final score line in the vicinity of Adel 5.18, NM 8.4.

Dropping Taylor Walker indicates you've got your heart set on Litherland or whatever his name is.

No we're just sh*t.

If we comfortably beat the crows today then they are a red hot chance of going winless. When was the last time a team did that?
They will beat Carlton. Carlton will be competitive against top teams and then lose in a "heartstopper" to Adelaide

Adelaide are tanking I've never seen so many marking contests where 1 player just stands and watches his opposite number mark the ball unchallenged as I'm seeing in this game. They are literally not trying

Remove this Banner Ad

Back