List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes what do you want from the Dees for Ben Brown.

We are desperate for a key forward that kicks goals.

Ziebell I suspect would be handing over his captaincy title in 2021 unless he get back to top notch form. We cannot have Ziebell cunn8ngton and Dumont in the same team as that would make the team significantly slower.

Dumont is a two way runner and very consistent and at 25 is into his peak. Ziebell is injured and even at full fitness, his disposal skills are sh*t. Cunnington is too slow with suspect disposal skills and with the back injury, won’t get back to full fitness. Z and c are gone as early as 2022. Dumont should be given the captaincy as he’s of the right age and
Position plus he is relatively injury free.

we will just let that one go through to the keeper, but seriously dude, WTF

How come I haven't heard this technique much in the past. First time was Carlton last year with Martin.... but really if it's this easy the bottom at least three teams should always be able to gain an ooc without offloading any picks via this method

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
We did it to Essendon with Shane Harvey. Refused to deal with them and took him through the PSD.
Bombers cracked it and scuppered our trade for our #1 target that year- Jade Rawlings. Who had publically nominated us and given a speech at the Hawks B&F explaining that he needed to play with his "brother and best mate" Brady.
The whole thing was a disgrace really.

I’d prefer a first rounder than players on your list (not sure you’d let anyone worthwhile go) so if you can grab a first from someone that’d be a good start

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That works both ways though and a reason I think the club is happy to pick up 8-10 players from the draft. A couple of late picks might be busts but we might also uncover a couple of gems late

I just don’t see the rationale in trading multiple picks next year for a speculative pick this year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Brown is worth the same as Daicos in terms of draft picks? Don’t think so...

I see this s**t and I honestly wonder what I am missing.

How does that sound reasonable to a person with even a cursory understanding of the game.

Don't take this the wrong way, but we need a lot of the same traits that you guys need; pace & skill... So we'll likely be looking elsewhere unless you're willing to give up a Petracca or maybe someone like Salem.

Jordan Gysberts won't do this time around!

Ziebell I suspect would be handing over his captaincy title in 2021 unless he get back to top notch form. We cannot have Ziebell cunn8ngton and Dumont in the same team as that would make the team significantly slower.

Dumont is a two way runner and very consistent and at 25 is into his peak. Ziebell is injured and even at full fitness, his disposal skills are sh*t. Cunnington is too slow with suspect disposal skills and with the back injury, won’t get back to full fitness. Z and c are gone as early as 2022. Dumont should be given the captaincy as he’s of the right age and
Position plus he is relatively injury free.
There is nothing wrong with Cunnington’s disposal skills. You simply have a moronic agenda to get rid of him. And do you definitively know that he won’t get back to full fitness? Until you do have confirmation from the club or Ben stop making stupid sweeping statements.

The in-demand defender has been linked with a number of rival clubs, including Melbourne, with the Bombers yet to contract the former Sun for next season.

I don't understand how a club like Melbourne that has been gifted (and burnt) so many high end draft picks across the past two decades is now trying to buy success. Tomlinson, Lever, Kolodjashnij, May, Langdon (not to mention Preuss, Hibberd, Melksham).

And the media have the audacity to question us finishing 17th for the first time and on the back of the biggest injury list in the comp

hate to say this:
he is 14 years old (will be 15 on April 11th 2021) so he has at least the 2021 season at this point (maybe if all goes well, all of the 2022 season)
View attachment 971523
he is healthy as you can get for a 14 year old barn cat (and very happy and purr's and meows a lot when he sees me every week). so don't worry everyone he is ok (but like I said, he is 14 years old and will be 15 in April so he has at least a year or two left of coaching)
I suspect he would do better with a mentor cat to show him the ropes but it may be hard to find a suitable senior cat.

So there seems to be a narrative that North have lost all leverage in the Brown negotiations.

So my question to you all is how would you feel about the following scenario:

1: brown nominates X as his club of choice
2: they low ball us and refuse to deal at an appropriate level

Would you rather accept their low ball offer. Let’s say it’s pick 25 (as an example)

Or would you prefer to let Brown walk to the national draft where we get nothing

In this hypothetical I’ve assumed he won’t come back to north or go to the psd where we could just pick him up at 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back