List Mgmt. Should I stay or should I go now? End of season list management discussion (now continued for 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Nash still be on the list if he was 5'11"?

Which is a stupid point, because he's not. But I feel the combination of his height, speed and athleticism means he is afforded the luxury of being a project. A little shorter and he's just another discarded flanker (IM-LW-O)

Little blokes get 2 years to prove they can play. Big blokes get 5 years to prove they can’t.

Hawks website player review of CJ says “ With injuries having somewhat hampered his preparation to previous seasons, Jiath will be hoping to get a clean run into what will be his fourth season in the brown and gold in 2021.” Does “Will” suggest another year on the cards?

Hawks website player review of CJ says “ With injuries having somewhat hampered his preparation to previous seasons, Jiath will be hoping to get a clean run into what will be his fourth season in the brown and gold in 2021.” Does “Will” suggest another year on the cards?

Jiath will be promoted to the senior list or he gets delisted and then re-drafted as a rookie.

Little blokes get 2 years to prove they can play. Big blokes get 5 years to prove they can’t.
And if they are really big (ie a ruckman), they can hover around and get traded from club to club doing nothing until they are 30. Easiest way to make good money is to be 200cm+ and mildly athletic.

Brooksby is still on our list.

And if they are really big (ie a ruckman), they can hover around and get traded from club to club doing nothing until they are 30. Easiest way to make good money is to be 200cm+ and mildly athletic.

Brooksby is still on our list.
Brooksby would be on around $80k maybe less.

He's 30 and moved across the country for it too.

There are easier ways to make money

Constantly looking over my shoulder would do my head in!
Imagine being a league footballer & constantly having to duck your head - would cause the same neck issues as the ice salesman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back