List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Sylvia is no longer with us!
If there is any truth to this Hogan talk, then we ARE IN NO DOUBT the basket case club replacing Carlton & Melbourne.
Even Melbourne knew it was best to part ways with him.

A disappointing off season if it were to eventuate but hey, at least we have Buddy.

Is Ben Ronke any chance to be delisted? Saw he got injured this year but that wasn't the reason he was out for most of the year, was it?

Is Ben Ronke any chance to be delisted? Saw he got injured this year but that wasn't the reason he was out for most of the year, was it?
Unlikely, we'd probably give him a 1-2 yr contract where things currently sit

A late 3rd rounder.

But because we admire the Dog’s bravery, we’ll send him to you for an early 4th.
One man's trash is another man's slightly more polished trash

Our stocks of pressure forwards is basically non-existent. I legitimately believe he would have played every game for us this year..

Colin Sylvia is no longer with us!
If there is any truth to this Hogan talk, then we ARE IN NO DOUBT the basket case club replacing Carlton & Melbourne.
Even Melbourne knew it was best to part ways with him.

A disappointing off season if it were to eventuate but hey, at least we have Buddy.
Sorry, my mistake, wasnt aware.

Yeah i hope so.

He got injured early and missed the rest of the season.

He is one of six uncontracted senior players. It would not surprise me if he left cheaply for a Melbourne club for more first team opportunities.

At some point though, there has to be some responsibility on the player to make their own decisions.

I am not suggesting we send out a player who is serious danger to himself. But if doctors say he is fine, and McCartin understands the risks then I don't feel like it is our responsibility to come over the top and say no.

Otherwise you would be retiring off half the league by the time they are 25.
I think that's fair. Ultimately I think we have to trust the medical professionals so we're pretty close to saying the same thing :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not sure I believe the Hogan rumours.

I don't think we were strongly into Daniher/Cameron this season. I think because we chased Daniher last season, we will get linked by agents/media to most of the available key forwards.

I don't think we have the salary cap space or a desperate need to chase a key forward this trade period. I think it is more likely end of next season when Franklin's wage reduces and we start to look at replacements for Franklin/Reid.

Last edited:
Probably not. Handy depth for our current list but would be happy for him to go somewhere and get a better opportunity for a late pick.

I can't even why are people suggesting a Elijah Taylor swap for hogan.

Ugh its so I can't fathom WHY
I made a joke about it 10 pages back.

And now my cunning plan is all coming together mmuwhahahahahaha

injured

Please No to Hogan - injuries, off-field behaviour

Jesse Hogan is officially on the trade table, with Fremantle telling rival clubs that they are open to offloading the contracted key forward next month.
And the Dockers are also prepared to part with midfielder Connor Blakely despite the midfielder having two years to run on his existing deal.

1 yr left on his deal.
What about if Freo pay half and Hogan signs a 1 yr + 1 yr club option deal? It's relatively risk free.
Cannot see anyone offering him better. His only other real market is desperados Norf and Essendon you'd think and who knows what went on in Melbourne that saw him wear out his welcome there.

The QUESTION the club should be asking is why are Fremantle shipping out a KPF they desperately need, clubs dont do this unless its a very good reason.
I said that on another thread as well :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back