2020 Grand Final Thread - Richmond v Geelong - Gabba

Who Wins The 2020 Premiership? Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fancy pants with his 2 gyms lol.
Not really.

The 2nd one I got at an absolute bargain and I use it only occasionally just to break things up.

The main one is fairly decent. Its actually the one Paddy goes to whenever he is in Adelaide lol. (and Crows players train occasionally in it too)

Would Geelong have won that match with Tim Kelly?

Just a thumbs up for Jayden Short. He was bloody outstanding. Not bad for an upgraded rookie. The Tigers' recruiters have been bloody astute.

Would Geelong have won that match with Tim Kelly?
No.

That draft couldn't have gone worse for us.

James Sellar
Kurt Tippett
David Mackay
Ouch!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That draft couldn't have gone worse for us.

James Sellar
Kurt Tippett
David Mackay
Wasn't all bad, we did eventually get the #1 pick Bryce Gibbs.

Agree. Geelong didn't have the killer instinct. They also didn't play as a team when it mattered most. Richmond know how to get it done and know that the winner is the team that takes the premiership when it is up for grabs. Tigers have supreme confidence and know that they can go 4 quarters when no other team currently can. Richmond aren't unbeatable (no team is) but you only get a certain amount of opportunities and you must take them. Geelong didn't value their opportunities enough.

Agree. Geelong didn't have the killer instinct. They also didn't play as a team when it mattered most. Richmond know how to get it done and know that the winner is the team that takes the premiership when it is up for grabs. Tigers have supreme confidence and know that they can go 4 quarters when no other team can currently. Richmond aren't unbeatable (no team is) but you only get a certain amount of opportunities and you must take them. Geelong didn't value their opportunities enough.

There was small things I saw during the start of the game which for me made the difference in the way that the Tigers tried to move the ball forward at all costs no matter what. That was inside the first few minutes of play. Where as Cats took the slow long and across ground approach.

That chaos entry into I50 was brilliant tonight.

There was small things I saw during the start of the game which for me made the difference in the way that the Tigers tried to move the ball forward at all costs no matter what. That was inside the first few minutes of play. Where as Cats took the slow long and across ground approach.

That chaos entry into I50 was brilliant tonight.
The chaos ball wasn’t working for them in the second quarter at all. Geelong was taking clean possession that made it impossible for Tiges to compete. It was interesting to watch.

The chaos ball wasn’t working for them in the second quarter at all. Geelong was taking clean possession that made it impossible for Tiges to compete. It was interesting to watch.

Thats the thing, they only need half a game to completely destroy Cats.

I mean the game was in the balance at 3/4 time.

The age of Geelong's team in the second half of next season:

Selwood - 33
(Higgins - 33)
Hawkins - 32
Tuohy - 31
Henderson - 31
Dangerfield - 31
Stanley - 30
Blicavs - 30
Rohan - 30
Duncan - 30

Geelong's players 25 and under with more than 50 games: