Not open for further replies.
Of those id target:
Cripps
Ward
Josh kelly
Billings
Parker. :D
The Bont.
Callan Ward? A bit old. Love him though.
Parker too old unless you are taking the piss.
Would love Billings
Add Cotch, Astbury
Astbury isn't on much. Reckon he goes after next year from what I hear.
Cotch has two years left max.

Yes with Higgo being traded there will 7 spots.

Should keep a couple or rookie spots free for the midseason drafts next year or even the SPP.
To be honest i'd go:
Pick 17
36:Frazer Turner
61:MRJ
Rookies:Miller/Garth/English/Egg.
Re-draft both Turner & English as i feel they both were cheated in their final year and we know exactly what they bring.

Bit soft for me. Overrated. Rather inside mid- Bont or Dunkley
Obviously inside mids take priority but I'd like some class on the outside.
As good as McIntosh and Pickett are defensively, I think Kelly would give us a different look going inside 50 and just offensively in general. I've always been a fan though so I might have a level of bias.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

To be honest i'd go:
Pick 17
36:Frazer Turner
61:MRJ
Rookies:Miller/Garth/English/Egg.
Re-draft both Turner & English as i feel they both were cheated in their final year and we know exactly what they bring.
Why waste a ND spot on a delisted player?
What's the point?

Callan Ward? A bit old. Love him though.
Parker too old unless you are taking the piss.
Would love Billings
Taking the piss on Parker to an extent.But both he or Ward to keep the experience ledger on the plus side with JR & Houli retiring.
But the one who i think is gettable for us is Josh kelly.

Obviously inside mids take priority but I'd like some class on the outside.
As good as McIntosh and Pickett are defensively, I think Kelly would give us a different look going inside 50 and just offensively in general. I've always been a fan though so I might have a level of bias.

agree with what you are saying, but my bias is towards that contested bull. :)

Why waste a ND spot on a delisted player?
What's the point?
pick 36 in an unknown compromised year.
36 will be pushed out into the mid 40's.
By that stage your guessing because of no games in victoria it becomes harder.
Like i said in regards to turner & english we know what they bring and they were cheated this year with no games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jay Clark and Chris cavanagh

Reckon the pies and tigers had equal trade weeks.

4/10
Lol
We didn’t have the greatest trade period but it was hardly pies level of cluster*

no matter how you rate Markov and Higgo we didn’t lose any of our best 22 and moved up a few spots this year but also have strengthened our position for next years draft that is apparently a much better looking draft in terms of depth of talent

We also need to remember we only had 1 player debut this season from our rookie crop so losing Higgins and Markov may not hurt our depth as much as people are implying because we simply don’t know how good some of the players we have in the wings

Pies lost at least 3 walk in best 22 but have also potentially hurt their ability to retain or bring in players in the future by treating blokes like absolute rubish

pick 36 in an unknown compromised year.
36 will be pushed out into the mid 40's.
By that stage your guessing because of no games in victoria it becomes harder.
Like i said in regards to turner & english we know what they bring and they were cheated this year with no games.
We may not of seen as many kids play but the talent is still there the same as any other year it just means we have a better chance of getting a bargain
Would prefer we take a punt on some fresh blood

Think Lynch dodged a bullet.

He’d be laughing his head off.

Fake news - Pies fans were sure they had signed him

View attachment 1010590

Magpies Football Operations boss Ned Guy spent more than an hour with Lynch today at his family property in Blairgowrie, and also in attendance in that meeting was Robbie D’Orazio, Tom Lynch’s manager.”

According to Barrett, the hour-long meeting was so discreet that following the notification of media being present outside Lynch’s property, Guy jumped a fence in order to avoid a confrontation

😂😂😂

Jay Clark and Chris cavanagh

Reckon the pies and tigers had equal trade weeks.

4/10
Send those muppets a picture of our premiership cups. We look after our players to facilitate a trade for them, certainly not a poor period. What do they expect us to do?

Just shows how moronic one-eyed some of these media flogs are......

The fact that pies are even rated a 4 is laughable.

Next year it's gotta be a full on push to get Bont across. With Cotch on the way out he's the perfect replacement. Not necessarily as captain but as that nurturing leader type who also inspires on field. Cripps would be fantastic but I don't reckon he's a leader's arsehole.

Next year it's gotta be a full on push to get Bont across. With Cotch on the way out he's the perfect replacement. Not necessarily as captain but as that nurturing leader type who also inspires on field. Cripps would be fantastic but I don't reckon he's a leader's arsehole.
I think Bont suits our team perfectly but he looks like a one club player to me.
Just has that aura about him.

I think Bont suits our team perfectly but he looks like a one club player to me.

Tiger supporter growing up wasn't he? It'd have to be a big draw.
We'd have the cash free'd up by then, we're well placed to keep pushing for premierships for the foreseeable future and have a fantastic culture and staff.
I see what you mean about him having that loyal vibe about him and that's what makes me want him even more!

Yep. We need to get someone a little bit younger that has the scope to grow. Geez Tom Green would be handy.

Next year - Dunkley has to be the one.

Bont untouchable ad too expensive.

Dunkley is the perfect Cotch replacement - Super professional, hard as **** and a major ball winner.
Reckon we can afford?

Still have Dusty and Lynch on decent coin, will need to re-sign Prestia to a decent deal albeit maybe not as big as his first one, Vlastuin, Grimes will need contracts, then we will likely need to give pay days to Balta and Bolton.

Draft well and pay the guys above, not sure we can afford another "big fish" for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back