EPL Matchday 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to Bostonian .Brighton fully deserved their win.

Starting to worry quite a bit about Leeds actually..

Kinda hoping the season gets called off now due to COVID 😒😒😒

You are in luck.

It won’t be called off.

It should be at least postponed, but i suppose it's hard with the Euros coming up.

I think in 2021 as much as we might think sports should be called off, that last year showed all these sporting codes around the world that they lost too much money when sporting codes were stopped. I don’t think the season would be called off, the FA will just roll with it.

I think in 2021 as much as we might think sports should be called off, that last year showed all these sporting codes around the world that they lost too much money when sporting codes were stopped. I don’t think the season would be called off, the FA will just roll with it.

I don't think he really thinks it should, looks like he's just scared for Leeds. Elmer being reactive based on how it impacts his team is nothing new.

That being said if we had to use a PPG to decide the lower leagues I'd be ok with that. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he really thinks it should, looks like he's just scared for Leeds. Elmer being reactive based on how it impacts his team is nothing new.

That being said if we had to use a PPG to decide the lower leagues I'd be ok with that. ;)

If we used a PPG system to decide the PL, I would be ok with that too. :D

Happy for the The A League continue. Had a blast at AAMI Park last night, despite the miserable weather:)

The Blades will draw with Tottenham followed by Man Utd beating Liverpool at Klansfield #AnotherElmerSpecial

tenor.gif

Disappointing result, but Brighton certainly deserved it and had a few injuries as well. White played well.
Too many players down for Leeds, there was talk a few weeks ago that Rodrigo may want to return home, not sure if accurate but he’s had a few poor games last couple of weeks. Home pitch is a shocker

Disappointing result, but Brighton certainly deserved it and had a few injuries as well. White played well.
Too many players down for Leeds, there was talk a few weeks ago that Rodrigo may want to return home, not sure if accurate but he’s had a few poor games last couple of weeks. Home pitch is a shocker

That pitch looked absolutely awful - weird given nothing has been played there for a while.

Phillips -> Struijk is such an astronomical downgrade for us, we really struggle to get anything going in midfield (first half at least, I went to bed at half time).

Harrison on the right and Raphina on the left I don't think worked - don't know if they swapped back to their regular sides in the second half?

Poor showing. Hopefully Llorente is fit to start playing soon - Ayling has done a super job filling in at centre half but it's just not his natural position.

That pitch looked absolutely awful - weird given nothing has been played there for a while.

Phillips -> Struijk is such an astronomical downgrade for us, we really struggle to get anything going in midfield (first half at least, I went to bed at half time).

Harrison on the right and Raphina on the left I don't think worked - don't know if they swapped back to their regular sides in the second half?

Poor showing. Hopefully Llorente is fit to start playing soon - Ayling has done a super job filling in at centre half but it's just not his natural position.

The heavy pitch at Elland Road is impeding Leeds. They can't get the fast ball movement going that they prefer, and the players are struggling to maintain their usual hard running.

Just went to watch Villa v Everton only to realise its been postponed.:(

Oh well, off to bed instead, the 1am games are just too late for Sunday nights...at times I wish I was living back in Perth when the times were a lot friendlier. I don't mind the 7am and 7:15am AEDT kick off times though.

Just went to watch Villa v Everton only to realise its been postponed.:(

Oh well, off to bed instead, the 1am games are just too late for Sunday nights...at times I wish I was living back in Perth when the times were a lot friendlier. I don't mind the 7am and 7:15am AEDT kick off times though.
Been postponed for at least half a week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back