WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some one like Abadon from AEW would be better than Bliss. Abadon is one creepy ass looking wrestler

If she's out of contract WWE need to sign her up

Meh even if she looks creepier and possibly suits it better (unsure of that) I don't think it's any better. It's just silly and unbelievable and limiting as a gimmick.

Meh even if she looks creepier and possibly suits it better (unsure of that) I don't think it's any better. It's just silly and unbelievable and limiting as a gimmick.
Yep should of moved on from supernatural gimmicks when Kane and undertaker retired. Wyatt would be a lot better as a cukt leader still than that shite imo

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Raw is Rubbish
Dynamite is a step above rubbish
Smackdown is the best product by far.

If the other two lift the game a bit it would help but both Raw and Dynamite are virtually unwatchable.

lol let’s be real. Dynamite has been head and shoulders the most consistent show on TV in 2020. It’s the only show to actually keep its audience during COVID

As amusing as it is, to say it’s a step above garbage is a lame troll attempt.
The Omega storyline and the Reigns storyline are the best to stories in wrestling right now.

Last edited:
Raw is Rubbish
Dynamite is a step above rubbish
Smackdown is the best product by far.

If the other two lift the game a bit it would help but both Raw and Dynamite are virtually unwatchable.

I’d have NXT as the best WWE product, by a large margin. Equal with Dynamite as a wrestling show but for different reasons/strengths.

Only The Bloodlines story is keeping my attention in Smackdown. Don’t watch Raw.

lol let’s be real. Dynamite has been head and shoulders the most consistent show on TV in 2020. It’s the only show to actually keep its audience during COVID

As amusing as it is, to say it’s a step above garbage is a lame troll attempt.
The Omega storyline and the Reigns storyline are the best to stories in wrestling right now.

Hate the Impact / AEW thing which makes the AEW product look weak, don't get me wrong Dynamite has had some good stuff but some really horrendous stuff, a lot of Cody stuff has been poor, a very very boring title run by Moxley who works a boring style which relies on a hardcore style not much story telling in the ring that is for sure. Booking all over the place , a ranking system that was told is all that matters but doesn't.

Not a troll attempt, I actually hope it really steps up and improves out of sight, got to start getting the right people in the right spots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame Rogan's a MAGA ******* and I can't bring myself to listen to his show :(

The problem with the world today. Both left and right. They love their own echo chambers, and block out all others.

bho9Oen.gif

The problem with the world today. Both left and right. They love their own echo chambers, and block out all others.

bho9Oen.gif

I'm not going to argue this point. As a leftie, I appreciate finding conservative people who are mature enough to recognise that they do it to (probably to a much greater extent.)

Just to be clear though, my problem isn't with the Undertaker's politics - he just seems like a pretty straight down the line, normal, non-crazy conservative. Which is fine. I don't agree with it, but that's fine.

My problem is more with Rogan, who in the space of 2 years between 2017 and 2019 went from being a pretty rational, listenable, non-aligned voice on politics, to being a complete Trumpian *******.

I'm not going to argue this point. As a leftie, I appreciate finding conservative people who are mature enough to recognise that they do it to (probably to a much greater extent.)

Just to be clear though, my problem isn't with the Undertaker's politics - he just seems like a pretty straight down the line, normal, non-crazy conservative. Which is fine. I don't agree with it, but that's fine.

My problem is more with Rogan, who in the space of 2 years between 2017 and 2019 went from being a pretty rational, listenable, non-aligned voice on politics, to being a complete Trumpian *******.

All I know about Rogan is he was a Sanders man, and hated Biden. He was more anti-Biden than pro-Trump. It's doubtful he's a raving Trump fan.
Found this in a quick online search.

Shame Rogan's a MAGA ******* and I can't bring myself to listen to his show :(
I don't think he's Pro Trump...Just more Anti Biden. Lesser of two evils type deal.

All I know about Rogan is he was a Sanders man, and hated Biden. He was more anti-Biden than pro-Trump. It's doubtful he's a raving Trump fan.
Found this in a quick online search.

Yeah. This. One day I'll learn to keep reading threads before posting.

‘especially the production with all the lasers and 3D graphics etc. so overproduced
‘especially the production with all the lasers and 3D graphics etc. so overproduced

Don't mind it takes away from there being no crowd and better than the empty performance centre they had. They won't use it once crowds come back surely, one thing I do miss in wrestling is the old titon trons. Miss the days of DX / outlaws, rock etc come out with the tron highlights. Pretty boring these days with just a logo. They need to change Roman's up, the big dog and roman empire stuff doesn't suit the heel style persona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back