Preview Practice Match: Crows vs Port, Saturday Feb 27/2/21 @ 11am

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon Thilthorpe is our best potential forward... but yes, it's questionable whether Tex & Fog can co-exist.

If Fog isn't doing enough, can we play Tex, Frampton/Berg and Thilthorpe in the same forward line?

If Fog isn't doing enough, can we play Tex, Frampton/Berg and Thilthorpe in the same forward line?
Yes, but it does mean the other 3 smalls have to be off the scale pressure wise.

Personally, I would like to see us play Fog, Berg & RT in most games.

Personally, I would like to see us play Fog, Berg & RT in most games.
2 of them would want to pull their fingers out but in theory they are the 3 most talented.

*Noting Tex is the most talented but also the most worn down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you'll find those new guys you named aren't quick nor highly skilled either. I like them but we need a couple of elite mids heading that group. That's why we need to go hard again at this draft (first round).

If we don't I feel we will suffer from the same blue collar midfield that we have had for such a long time now.
Pedlar and Berry showed a bit of burst from what I have seen of them. More skill as well.

And yeah obviously our midfield stocks are obviously still our aching main issue.

I missed the ressies trial. Did Thilly play ruck or forward?

only 3 more years to go for consistently in decline Rory Sloane! woo hoo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back