Preview Practice Match: Crows vs Port, Saturday Feb 27/2/21 @ 11am

Remove this Banner Ad

Have him regularly injured and then trial in defence before delisting?

You've already played Fog in defence in the SANFL and he's been injured a little ;)

In all seriousness, there's only enough room in your forward line for either Fog or Tex. Frampton a must as he competes & gives a decent ruck chopout.

You've already played Fog in defence in the SANFL and he's been injured a little ;)

In all seriousness, there's only enough room in your forward line for either Fog or Tex. Frampton a must as he competes & gives a decent ruck chopout.
Not sold on Bill yet.

Agreed to him starting in the SANFL but I don't agree we are hanging him out to dry. We have given him heaps of chances and he has never showed more than the odd glimmer. Needs to now earn a spot and stop making excuses for his performances. First it was Godden, then his role, now what?
Jones needs some SANFL time, we are hanging him out to dry currently

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sold on Bill yet.

Who rucks when ROB needs a minute or two breather? Surely not Himmelberg on today's effort. You could do a Dogs or Tigers & mix Tom Lynch through there around the ground, but you probably needed to have experimented with that already. Tilthorpe I spose.

Agreed to him starting in the SANFL but I don't agree we are hanging him out to dry. We have given him heaps of chances and he has never showed more than the odd glimmer. Needs to now earn a spot and stop making excuses for his performances. First it was Godden, then his role, now what?

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
I mean "hanging him out to dry" by continually playing him. It's at the stage where it's harming any development he might get because he can't get involved.

You can kill a players career by picking them when they don't deserve to be there.

Go back to the SANFL and dominate for a month.

Who rucks when ROB needs a minute or two breather? Surely not Himmelberg on today's effort. You could do a Dogs or Tigers & mix Tom Lynch through there around the ground, but you probably needed to have experimented with that already. Tilthorpe I spose.
Berg has credits in the bank after last year.

Berg has credits in the bank after last year.

He sooked it up today because he was in the twos, let's be honest and when he went into the ruck was non-competitive.

Frampton is your guy.

It will be Thilthorpe eventually, but I reckon we'll try to keep him out of the ruck this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Berg is far more talented than Frampton.

I think Fogarty is more talented than all your forwards, it's just how he's been developed and the room you have for a player of similar ilk, like Tex.

If anyone gets to heyday Tex, it's Fog.

I think Fogarty is more talented than all your forwards, it's just how he's been developed and the room you have for a player of similar ilk, like Tex.

If anyone gets to heyday Tex, it's Fog.
Reckon Thilthorpe is our best potential forward... but yes, it's questionable whether Tex & Fog can co-exist.

Also, it’s amazing the melts in here. Top team last year, playing bottom team. Anyone who thought the results would be different needs immediate help. There were some good signs early... but Port are a class above us at the moment and were always going to surge forward. We held our own in the first and most of the second, were dreadful in the third, and managed to stem the flow in the final. We kicked more goals today than we kicked for most of last season. They haven’t got the right centre set up yet, but one thing is for certain, Sloane shouldn’t be there anymore. Put him up on a forward flank. The loss of Milera is tragic, but does open up opportunities for the grunt of Berry and Pedlar Who both look to be something. Not sure what to do with Jones.

LOL, "I want a rebuild where we win every game"

All I want is a rebuild that has direction and is consistent in its approach

I burped up some vomit when I listened to that AFC video this morning.
we go in unchanged in the leadership department after coming last. That’s draft tampering.😠
Was disappointed ROB was not in the leadership group. Not really sure why Lynch is in their as well tbh. Has a lot of wraps on him about how great a club man he is but just doesn't deliver onfield where it matters most. Has taken over the Andy Otten role.

Was not around in Madden's time, is he the benchmark for a very tall forward with those skills?
Simon Madden was known more for his ruckwork than a forward... so not the best comparison.

Was not around in Madden's time, is he the benchmark for a very tall forward with those skills?....Or maybe Salmon looking at later posts.
More of a ruck than Tilly, but if we get a career like his out of RT we'll be winning flags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back