Preview AAMI Community Series - Pies v Tigers Fri March 5th 7:25pm (Teams Page 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah if you think about a result and 4 points.

It’s clear absolutely nothing has changed up forward and we will still not do enough to kick a winning score when it matters. So yes, it does matter. We are in strife again.
No, we aren’t. It’s a pre season game.

Cotchin always cheap fu**en sniping after a player kicks the ball - needs to be called on this!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’m so glad you said this. I truly believe he’s the biggest sniper in the AFL, and for that reason he’s one of my least favourite. People don’t see it though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, just not a maniac.

Jmac whilst you are right in that it is just a pre season game and the result is irrelevant, what isn't irrelevant is how we play or look to move the ball, distinct flaws in players who we have years of viewing to combine judgement like WHE JT Cox C.Brown etc.

We are looking to chip retain and slow movement allowing set up time. This is very 2020 if we are looking to move it faster its yet to manufacture in this game.

We can only comment on what we see now, not what we hope to see in 6 months.

Exactly Son of a gun , only reason he has been gifted 49 games SPUD

I've been a fan of Cal in the past, but I can see that he'll struggle to make the grade.

Still, your determination to pot him --and I reckon 25% of your posts do-- seems a bit unnecessary.

Just for a change, maybe focus on one of the other 20 odd players we've got out there.

I’d personally like to see us getting games into this and last years draft picks rather than, C Brown, Thomas, WHE and Sier. This is where you play them but apparently I know nothing and we should continue with the spuds for another year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back