2021 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the bulldogs member portal and ticketmaster accts down? I try to log in but it wont let me!

Also, did we need to use a ticketmaster account to book tickets? Can we just use our barcode?

Is the bulldogs member portal and ticketmaster accts down? I try to log in but it wont let me!

Also, did we need to use a ticketmaster account to book tickets? Can we just use our barcode?

My Ticketmaster is working, but obviously I can't buy until 3pm.

You have to go through Ticketmaster to enter your home game barcode and also have an account.

You need to create a ticketmaster account

Is the "Ad" or "Co" prefix relevant, as in does it need to be entered as part of the barcode, or just the digits after it? I'm all logged in anyway, with details ready to cut and paste, just need to save those nanoseconds on false starts - could be the difference between sitting near a fellow BF poster... or a normal supporter! :laughing:

Is the "Ad" or "Co" prefix relevant, as in does it need to be entered as part of the barcode, or just the digits after it? I'm all logged in anyway, with details ready to cut and paste, just need to save those nanoseconds on false starts - could be the difference between sitting near a fellow BF poster... or a normal supporter! :laughing:
Don't need to input it.
Ad Adult, Jn Junior, Co Concession

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone who paid via autopay back in November or whenever it was still waiting for their pack ?

Still haven't got mine.

I got mine yesterday. They have had a lot of problems out sourcing this year.

Is anyone who paid via autopay back in November or whenever it was still waiting for their pack ?

Still haven't got mine.

Mine just arrived today. Still waiting on 3 more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back