Review Geelong defeats Lions by 1 point - Rd 2, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong supporters to Isaac Smith:

1616758950016.png

We are a team that cannot handle pressure, simple as that. Any team that takes it up to us will get the game on their terms and we lack the fight to get it back. Held on, simple.

I don't fully agree there.. Cats can handle pressure they just put themselves under even more pressure..

After getting beaten with the phone book treatment on the decisions all game long, we finally get one and the flood of flogs in here to complain is just yummy.

They just need to be consistent and none of this would be an issue.

Go Catters

After getting beaten with the phone book treatment on the decisions all game long, we finally get one and the flood of flogs in here to complain is just yummy.

They just need to be consistent and none of this would be an issue.

Go Catters
And it's not like the Ump was cheating. He just didn't have the balls to pay it.
They often do that at the end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad for the win. Isaac clearly had the Hawkins socks on tonight.

Attachments

• A3731FCF-234F-4A38-9BA1-CB5C7BF8FBA1.jpeg
    A3731FCF-234F-4A38-9BA1-CB5C7BF8FBA1.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 110
If i had to sum up arguments about umpiring as a gif- I'd say this is the closet to representing it:

HeartyEnragedKitty-size_restricted.gif

But please.. keep up the sooky posts Lions, Tigers and whoever other supporters are in here. Is quite funny.

Go Catters, first win on the board.
Now please. FFS. Tear the Hawks a new one next week. Please.

Yup umps lost control for both sides

Lots of emotion

I think the bigger issue was Mr Scott.....Its not a good look geelong fans to have your coach having a go at Brisbane players at the break and then had to be restrained by his own players....Very unprofessional from an AFL coach...this is not Amatuer footie down the park on a sunday this is the highest level in the land ...very poor IMO

A fine as a minimum for me
I liked it.

Talk about Get Outta Compton style.... Umpires BoG for sure.

Tbh, Isaac Smith is such a good FA. Always loved the way he played, he looks like a racehorse out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back