Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching Drive to Survive and seeing Ricciardo on it I'm convinced that all Aussies are cheery extroverts and that there is no such thing as sadness in Australia

Don't even try to convince me otherwise

Been watching Drive to Survive and seeing Ricciardo on it I'm convinced that all Aussies are cheery extroverts and that there is no such thing as sadness in Australia

No, that's just us West Australians :thumbsu:

Do you know who Ricciardo supports? If he even likes AFL, that is
West Coast Eagles.

Daniel Ricciardo celebrates as West Coast claim AFL Grand Final

Plus, they have a player called Shuey.

i

When you come to Australia we'll go for a drive over the Grand Junction Border.. happiness abounding.

Ugh, Eagles... oh well, nobody is perfect!

And no name in the AFL will ever be better than Orazio Fantasia

When you come to Australia we'll go for a drive over the Grand Junction Border.. happiness abounding.
I'm sure I will only see attractive, extroverted, cheerful athletic people who love the outdoors and have great survival skills in the midst of deadly spiders and snakes and all sorts of weird creatures

(I am joking of course but it does make me laugh how Ricciardo kinda epitomises the Aussie stereotype in my mind)

I'm sure I will only see attractive, extroverted, cheerful athletic people who love the outdoors and have great survival skills in the midst of deadly spiders and snakes and all sorts of weird creatures

(I am joking of course but it does make me laugh how Ricciardo kinda epitomises the Aussie stereotype in my mind)

The other half are all like Mark Webber - full of seething resentments despite their many blessings.

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Asked whether the song needed to be changed, given precious few supporters or players would even realise the tune derives from an 1898 song with racist lyrics, Dr Hagan said that didn't matter.

"How do you think Jewish people would feel if Collingwood's song was based on propaganda music from the Hitler Youth?"

Don't give Collingwood ideas.

The fu** is wrong with this country?

That racist old campaigner dying is getting way to much coverage.

Any embalmer worth their salt would have been ashamed with the state of old Phil for the last decade, and somehow it's news that the campaigner is dead. I'd have been more shocked if he lived out the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back