Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the world you wanted guys, melodies are now racist.. well done.
You do know they write these articles for the racists to get wound up and click don’t you?
The idiots love that s**t, justifies their dumb views.

You do know they write these articles for the racists to get wound up and click don’t you?
The idiots love that sh*t, justifies their dumb views.

This guy started his campaign and the Carlton Football Club were forced to respond.
This still happens whether the article exists or not.

Its coming from the guy that got Coon Cheese changed so as Edgie said, its a real thing.

The guy that tried to then sue them because he wasn’t consulted on the new name.

Again, they didn't make anything up. This person is actually going ahead with this. It's truth.
Again, you think a million people a day don’t say stupid and far worse s**t?
Yet they report in this, to bait the reich.

You say that like the newspaper just made it up and not reporting on something that someone was going to do regardless.

It's not a random person though, is it?

This person has clout because the media gives them air time. People say stupid s**t all the time. If they hadn’t said something that manufactures so much outrage the media would have never reported on it, because it wouldn’t be profitable.

All I hear is *chomp chomp give me that clickbait*.

The same dicks probably posting ‘RIP Phillip’.

All acting as if the Coon Cheese thing hasn’t been a problem for decades and only this guy bringing it up raised the issue.

This person has clout because the media gives them air time. People say stupid sh*t all the time. If they hadn’t said something that manufactures so much outrage the media would have never reported on it, because it wouldn’t be profitable.

The person has clout because they're already responsible for a successful campaign to bring change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CHEER Cheese is still racist going by his logic take away the word the cheese still remains, take away the lyrics the music remains.. bizarre take.

The person has clout because they're already responsible for a successful campaign to bring change.

and they’re initially successful because the media reported on it significantly because it manufactured outrage and gave them clicks, giving them money. This gave the person air time, therefore getting them free supporters.

and they’re initially successful because the media reported on it significantly because it manufactured outrage and gave them clicks, giving them money. This gave the person air time, therefore getting them free supporters.

So without the media drawing attention to it we could still be seeing COON in the shops?

Wow what a tricky position that must put you in!

Apparently we're supposed to know when someone is absolutely worth listening to and absolutely not based on the vibe.

I've not seen anyone in this thread actually dismiss it, so I'll assume it's worth listening to to those people, unless it's reported by the mainstream media.

Righties: Woah here we go, slippery slop!
Lefties: Nope, not gonna happen, don't be a dick.

*it kinda starts to happen*

Lefties: It's the media! It's mabo! It's the vibe! It's not happening at all! You're all clickbait sheep!
Fence sitting was never more appealing with so many nutjobs either side.

Fence sitting was never more appealing with so many nutjobs either side.

I don't sit on the fence, it's just the extremes have put one up where I used to stand, like taking a bit of this from here and a bit of that from there is against the rules now. Gotta be all in in one direction.

So without the media drawing attention to it we could still be seeing COON in the shops?

Wow what a tricky position that must put you in!

Yes. Coon didn’t pull the name out of the goodness of their hearts, they did it because it was affecting profits, which was occurring because of the spotlight being shown on them through the media amplifying some dickhead and their opinion.

FWIW: I really don’t care about whether Coon changed their name, but it was blasted in local media because of how divisive it was, which was great for their bottom line. The mere fact that this blokes Carlton song change campaign is making headlines is because they put his first campaign into the headlines and this will just continue until they no longer make $$ off it.

Yes. Coon didn’t pull the name out of the goodness of their hearts, they did it because it was affecting profits, which was occurring because of the spotlight being shown on them through the media amplifying some dickhead and their opinion.

FWIW: I really don’t care about whether Coon changed their name, but it was blasted in local media because of how divisive it was, which was great for their bottom line. The mere fact that this blokes Carlton song change campaign is making headlines is because they put his first campaign into the headlines and this will just continue until they no longer make $$ off it.

Dr Stephen Hagan
Dr Stephen Hagan, PhD MBA BA Cert IV TAE, a proud Kullilli man from far south west Queensland raised on a fringe camp, is a former diplomat, senior public servant, academic, entrepreneur, award-winning author and film maker, and internationally renowned human rights advocate.

So who are you or anyone else to decide that the media shouldn't run a story on what this man is campaigning against? Why do you get to decide that he's not worth listening to in this instance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back