Autopsy Round 4 = Collingwood 60-90 GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Good question, not sure

We are also paying Beams, if he wins an Archibald can we also claim that?

The Beams trade is why we have a void of 1st rd draft picks and also the salary cap mess that pushed back Treloar’s money.

If only AFL games were decided by which club’s former players produce the best finger paintings.

Fact. Blues in the 8. Not Collingwood. What a great day. Just keeps getting better and better doesn’t it.

agree but for:
Quaynor is a good kid bit he got badly exposed tonight.
Pendles is not done.
Grundy is a gun, albeit overrated and a horribly over paid one.
Unfortunately I think Sidey might be done unless we can afford to move him forward permanently. Has good forward craft but as a mid I agree.. done.
Guns don't get shown up by crippled old geriatrics.

I assumed Bucks is trying to get fired, took until Greene’s 5th goal for the logical match up of Maynard to happen.

He has owned Greene several times before and it take until halfway through 3rd qtr for that to happen.

It gets better, for the first half Maynard played on Finlayson, if anyone can make sense of that please let me know.
So basically they went tall up forward and we responded by moving Madgen out of defence and to the wing?

People keep saying Grundy was ordinary but won the taps the fact we can't capitalise on that is poor coaching nothing more nothing less, maybe the issue is the list managers deciding to value winning the taps at 1 mill a year. Also the JDG criticism maybe again it is our system can't utilise our good players. I for one thought Treloar was over rated (did think we treated him poor this year) but he is thriving at Dogs and actually hitting targets what does that tell us. Is it players or coaching?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for the intrusion. Is the general consensus between pies fans now would be a good time to move on from the majority of the past admin given eddies gone? Stephenson and Treloar are thriving which is bad press and there is some good assistant coaches worth given a crack (Pike, Kingsley, Gia)

Maynard has been just as much of a poison pill for us as anyone so far this year - he has regressed significantly in almost every aspect of his game, which is just one of the many things which has led to us being in the position we are now in.

Maynard is better than Quaynor defensively and Quaynor has become better than Maynard offensively. Gob smacking decision in my book.

So basically they went tall up forward and we responded by moving Madgen out of defence and to the wing?

The main thing was we got belted around the ball, like we do every time against GWS. Meanwhile De Goey, our best clearance winner, just sat in the forward line twiddling his thumbs.

And Grundy got shown up for a second time this year by a slow, old, washed up ruckman who should be retired.

Sorry for the intrusion. Is the general consensus between pies fans now would be a good time to move on from the majority of the past admin given eddies gone? Stephenson and Treloar are thriving which is bad press and there is some good assistant coaches worth given a crack (Pike, Kingsley, Gia)

Treloar was always a good player, just not worth the contract we tied around his neck.

Stevo had 1 good game and has done FA since.

K thnx bai

Wow thanks for your input Matt from WA, Stephenson and Treloar are thriving are they? There are some good assistant coaches in the competition are there? Thanks mate, you're a ******* genius

24 tackles I50.

7 for Beau.
Tackles are overrated. I watched Beau closely and he never once ran a player down or forced a hurried clearance with his alleged footspeed. At least four of those tackles were the type you see when the ball is destined to be carried over the boundary line and the player wraps up his opponent and forces him over. I was hoping to see electric pace and a few run downs. He looked mid paced to me. Very gutsy and did a very clever handpass in the middle at one stage but I didn't see anything to get excited about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back