Preview Changes v Tiggers - Round 7 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

McNeil probably stays in as the sub, his ability to keep on going towards the end of the game has helped a few times now.

Out: Dunkley, English, Jong, Scott

In: West, Schache, Lipinski, Hannan.
As long as Hannan is match fit agree with this.

Would also replace Cordy with Khamis but this may be a bridge too far

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Out - Jong
In - Lipinski

Out - English
In - Schache

Out - Dunkley
In - west

Out - Scott
In - garcia

Out - McNeill

FB: Wood Keath Crozier
HB: Dale Cordy Daniel
C: Smith Macrae Hunter
HF: Vandermeer Naughton West
FF: Garcia Bruce Schache
R: Martin Bonti Libba
IC: Treloar, Lipinski, Duryea, JJ

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What about Sweet (The elephant in the room???)

Surely Deserves to replace English.. Was so unlucky to be dropped this week..

West for Dunks. Lippa for Jong..
Hannan for McNeil or Scott..

What about Sweet (The elephant in the room???)

Surely Deserves to replace English.. Was so unlucky to be dropped this week..

West for Dunks. Lippa for Jong..
Hannan for McNeil or Scott..

The issue with Sweet is he’s a number one ruck just like Martin and they both lack forward craft.

Cordy on Lynch or Riewoldt scares me to no end. I hope Wood gets up.

Lipinski hasn't played in the guts in the senior side before has he?

Wood was great tonite IMO. I thought he was cooked 18 months ago. Very happy for him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dunkley, Jong, English, scott
Lipinski, west, Wallis, hannan

Bruce to chop out ruck and Wallis plays his usual role without 3 talls next to him. Hannan for speed and experience. Baz middle, JJ wing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet is a really good tap / clearance ruckman and similar to Stef obviously. Bringing him in to play 70% fwd wouldn't make much sense when you have Schache and JUH there ready to go. Perfect replacement for Martin, but do not want to bring him in just to play as a fwd and hurt our ability once the ball hits the ground.

Out: English, jong, dunks
In: sweet, lipinski, west

Weightman and Garcia looked good on Friday.
I don't like the shouts for JUH yet.

I think I'm done with Smith. He doesn't pressure, doesn't run back hard enough to help the defence, only gives 1 or 2 genuine chases a game. He runs fast with ball in hand and to receive but doesn't really do much with it. He's coasting right now. Hasn't impressed me since round 1 and I'd drop him and get Lipinski to take over that wing.

I'd like to see Schache in for English. Sweet won't be much use sitting in the forward pocket for 60% of the game so we may as well bring in a forward. He pinched hit there in 2019 so can give Martin a little relief. I wouldn't be upset with JUH but it would take creativity with the second ruck. Probably Cordy. Whoever he's on is going to kick a bag but Young won't do much better based on his VFL game so much of a muchness.

Out: English, Dunkley, Smith, Scott
In: Schache, West, Lipinski, Weightman

I think I'm done with Smith. He doesn't pressure, doesn't run back hard enough to help the defence, only gives 1 or 2 genuine chases a game. He runs fast with ball in hand and to receive but doesn't really do much with it. He's coasting right now. Hasn't impressed me since round 1 and I'd drop him and get Lipinski to take over that wing.

I'd like to see Schache in for English. Sweet won't be much use sitting in the forward pocket for 60% of the game so we may as well bring in a forward. He pinched hit there in 2019 so can give Martin a little relief. I wouldn't be upset with JUH but it would take creativity with the second ruck. Probably Cordy. Whoever he's on is going to kick a bag but Young won't do much better based on his VFL game so much of a muchness.

Out: English, Dunkley, Smith, Scott
In: Schache, West, Lipinski, Weightman
I agree on Smith. Droppable after the last 2 weeks especially.

I get the feeling Bevo will bring in another backmen (Buku)

Cordy will play second ruck.

If Schache had a decent game Thursday night he would be in. But he wasn't great.

Scott and McNeil stay in because they were both much better than Vandermeer.

In.- Lipinski, West, Buku, Garcia
Out - Dunks, Jong, English, Vandermeer

Bazlenka on very thin ice. Extremely poor tonight. Give him Dunks midfield time and see if he lifts.

Vandermere MIA tonight - Hannan is a simple replacement.

Scott was the first game where he actually looked to be contributing, same with McNeil.
Cordy has lost confidence, I would n't drop him but I prefer Young or Khamis

We are 6 v 0 but things aren't smooth sailing.

West and Lipinski are walk up starts.
West should be given the love McNeil and Scott have received for the last 6 weeks. West's upside is way higher than either NcNeil or Scott.

McNeil probably stays in as the sub, his ability to keep on going towards the end of the game has helped a few times now.

Out: Dunkley, English, Jong, Scott

In: West, Schache, Lipinski, Hannan.

Bev has said he won’t play the same guy sub two weeks in a row so does that change is they get to play?

Out - Dunks English Jong
In - West McNeil and I honestly don’t know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back