Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 11 vs. Geelong, MCG Sat 29/05 @ 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How's Ginnivan going Jen? Looks to have a bit of class from the few snippets I've seen.
Definitely very classy, will get even better in the next few years. Knows where the goals are. Probably needs a bit more consistency, but plenty of good signs.

How's Ginnivan going Jen? Looks to have a bit of class from the few snippets I've seen.

Tracking well but doesn't get his hands on the pill enough yet.

They had time to come back. Bad luck. Locked out.

You need to revisit your history. Some countries stopped outward flights overnight giving people no time at all to book and fly. Morrison’s initial advice to people overseas was to ‘sit tight’… This ‘oh you all had time to come back’ is a myth…

Murphy and Bianco for injured McCreery and Thomas (nod to Jen)
Murphy to the wing, WHE forward
(tempted to drop Callum for Henry/Macrae)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jen,how did Elliott look at training?Do you think he’s any chance of playing this week,or will they hold him back another week?

We'll win on Saturday. Bookmark it.
I have, and based on the supreme confidence you have displayed in your post, I've decided to deposit $50 on the Pies head to head, paying $3.26.

I expect a full refund of my bet from you if your prediction fails o_O. But in the spirit of magnanimity, I'm happy to syphon 10% of my winnings your way if the Pies salute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back