Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - Cats v Dogs Fri June 18th 7:50pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The only one he got he was on the ground getting the ball and a Dog ran straight into his head. But ok.

The dude fell the ground and crawled into the bulldog player. Same thing he does every game.

The bloke is a flog, has been for 12 years.

Refer to 5:13. Tim English is stationary.

Last edited:
AFL rules state that Collingwood don't leave Victoria, Richmond don't leave Melbourne (recently changed from MCG only), and Geelong play home minor round at GMHBA and home finals in Melbourne.
You appear to be unaware that we are routinely forced to play home games against clubs like Richmond at their home ground.

I really like the Cats and was happy they won, but objectively speaking, that ground is not to standard. It’s obviously narrow and oddly shaped, and people just accept it, but I think there should be minimum dimensions in terms of width and definitely wider than Kardinia Park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong have a great knack of winning games were they probably have no right to do so. That's a very handy thing to have in a finals series. Their players do the right thing at the right time.

I've seen a few Bulldogs fans grizzling about the venue - I'd be grizzling about the efforts of your key forwards in that last quarter. Outmarked at just about every contest. Also where the hell was the midfield when the ball came out of the Cats' forward 50 and it was just Geelong players standing there?

Not the venue that annoys me, its the fact the same teams go there every year, whilst others wouldn't know how to get there.

I really like the Cats and was happy they won, but objectively speaking, that ground is not to standard. It’s obviously narrow and oddly shaped, and people just accept it, but I think there should be minimum dimensions in terms of width and definitely wider than Kardinia Park.
Gotta fix the SCG too in that case...

The benefits of having the same home ground since forced relocation in WW2. It is what it is.

The is also really annoying from a Geelong perspective. We never get a proper home ground advantage against Richmond, Hawthorn, Collingwood for example.

Yup. Totally agree with supporters of teams like St. Kilda, Melbourne, Bulldogs, etc. that have to play us at Kardinia every year while certain other Vic teams never make the trip. It's not right. And, likewise, agree with you because we've all been to Geelong vs. Richmond/Collingwood/Hawthorn "home" games at the G and once the noise kicks in you feel like you've gone on an interstate trip to an away game in WA.

I take solice that if the game was played anywhere else other than that shithole which gifts Geelong finals berths pretty much every year, the dogs would have won. Yet again blatant missed frees, and pulling sh*t out of their arse gifts them a win. They can Go F themselves. We all know they will choke again come September.

Flukey arse pricks
giphy-10.gif

Not the venue that annoys me, its the fact the same teams go there every year, whilst others wouldn't know how to get there.

I feel you. Essendon always seems to play Sydney at the SCG. Absolute worst game of the year for us.

Back