No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adelaide have improved slightly this year but I'm not a fan of where their list is. Burnt high picks jn mchenry, jones , mcasey all went higher then a lot of people rated them at the time. Then you have fogarty who is not consistent enough , milera coming back from some bad injuries and o'brien who looked a Grundy type ruck really stagnating this year.

This would have to have been the most boring game of footy for the season

I decided to go tonight. Would have to be the least interesting game I've ever seen.

Crows didn't let out a whimper all night and Essendon were cruising. Nice little training environment for Perkins to gain some confidence and I guess Schoenberg was okay? Bombers could have won by 100+ but didn't even put on that spectacle. Rubbish...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows look shot. They're nothing without Tex.
Someone pointed out to me last night that the Crows selected Himmleberg who did not have a shot on goal last week v Glenelg rather than play Tom Lynch who kicked 4 and also Darcy Fogarty/Shane McAdam.

They’re not trying to win. Their percentage now lower then ours.

I decided to go tonight. Would have to be the least interesting game I've ever seen.

Crows didn't let out a whimper all night and Essendon were cruising. Nice little training environment for Perkins to gain some confidence and I guess Schoenberg was okay? Bombers could have won by 100+ but didn't even put on that spectacle. Rubbish...
It was as unimpressive as a 10 goal win can be .
Glorified training run .

Did anyone at the ground mention how tall Nick Cox is ?

Someone pointed out to me last night that the Crows selected Himmleberg who did not have a shot on goal last week v Glenelg rather than play Tom Lynch who kicked 4 and also Darcy Fogarty/Shane McAdam.

They want Horne mate.

Frampton was making pretty poor mistakes with his disposal. So they put him behind the ball to get more touches in the second half...

Is Mark O'Connor the worst type of tagger? Where he doesn't do anything but just sit on a player?

How is Patrick Cripps going to last another 6 years ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back