Preview Rd 21 - Richmond v North Melbourne - MCG Saturday 7 August 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what is the opposite of melting?

Freezing.

s-l400.jpg

I think the game has passed Caddy by and he only gets a game in the 1s if there are injuries. He's just too slow. They have tried him on the wing and back line this year and he's just not accountable enough. I like him because he's a tough campaigner and gets in the face of oppos but I think he's ended up like Townsend, with only one place on the field that he can play (HFF as a marking forward).

Surprised Pickett isn't named, maybe he's taking leave in WA?
I think they ****ed him badly. Was a huge asset on HFF, they tried to remould him into a winger and it blew his confidence. His poor discipline didn’t help but I reckon this is a case of reverse development, amid all the positive development stories at our club

Guys, something is wrong my internet... I think I've been hacked. I got a notification about the Tiger changes and in the outs it had Castagna and Aarts. I'm so sick of the Russians interfering with things that are not their business.
If I were you I wouldn't worry about the internet! I would go to church and thank god for interfering :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever happens for the rest of the year I'm just glad we've had the chance to look at a few younger players this year.

Very excited to MRJ play, which to me is a shining light in a s**t season/year.

I've lost a lot of thirst for the footy this year. With all the covid bullshit and the game turning to s**t it's been a real disappointment. I won't watch any footy other than the Tigers games.

Probably would've liked Cumberland over Ralphsmith on recent VFL form, but overall I'm pretty happy with these changes. Be interesting to see how CJ goes with Nank. Should allow him to sit forward a lot more.
Ralphsmith is a better lead up marking option which is probably more important at this stage. Our transition to the forward line has been awful. Played a deep lead-up role in the VFL last week in preparation maybe.

3yrs in.
I have my doubts with his tank.
I mean it's not just been since he got to us.It was an issue before the draft.
Don't forget that the match fitness in the VFL has been pretty scratchy missing patches of games so it has been difficult to get that gut running that he needs to develop. His motor is fine for the VFL but he obviously needs than most more to take the next step. Bolton was the same, perhaps still is by his inconsistency. Flog him over the preseason I say.

Now that Jake and George have been dropped I assume that everyone is expecting us to win every game from now and storm to the premiership…

Absolutely

Just heard the good news that Aarts and particularly Castagna were dropped.
I hope Dimma doesn't wake up with a horses head in his bed.
Make up your mind, what the hell are we going to do with this horses head now lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back