Remove this Banner Ad

Forgot to underline GUH and boncy boo. Updated below:

VOTE FOR# of VotesVoters
Barrybran6 votesGremioPowercroweater 41jmoo wanChappyUKLingua IgnotaNinjaSwan
ChappyUK5 votesdogs105Grand Uncle Horaceboncer34Pie 4 LifeMannumPower
PMBangers4 votesmanangatangBarrybranMC Bad GeniusTarkyn_24
Lingua Ignota3 votesPMBangersfumblerSmegHead
jmoo wan3 votesSaintBillyDingsterDockerDen5215
* - Green is known good (based on deaths and/or other people in their voting group's known alignment) / Red is known evil / Orange is neutral (?) / Black is unknown / Underlined is still alive

We don't 100% know that's the case, but it is the most likely:

VOTE FOR# of VotesVoters
* - Green is known good (based on deaths and/or other people in their voting group's known alignment) / Red is known evil / Orange is neutral (?) / Black is unknown / Underlined is still alive

There is a slight chance that EVERYONE who voted for Barrybran is good, which means two of SaintBilly, Dingster and DockerDen5215 are evil. It's unlikely, but slightly possible.

Also, we still haven't worked out the conundrum of Itsmyshow saying that the Neutral vote was the one that broke the 4-way tie. As Lingua was lynched, then it MUST mean that all of PMBangers/fumbler/SmegHead votes were counted. Right?

Smeg Head, can you explain how you think that lynch happened?
Manipulation or coin toss of where slug horns vote went. Maybe slug horn counts as neutral too?

Forgot to underline GUH and boncy boo. Updated below:

VOTE FOR# of VotesVoters

Just my wild guesses but I think the following happened:
* Baz had 2 evil deatheater/pettigrew votes from jmoo and crowy. IMO Ninja is clear
* Chappy had 2 evil - dogs and boncer. IMO mannum is clear and I assert I am clear.
* Bangers had 2 Ministry votes from Mang and Baz. You are clear IMO
* jmoo had 1 vote from Docker Dan. IMO StBilly and Ding are clear.
* Lingua had the 2 evil and 1 Neutral- Smeg is clear.

Manipulation or coin toss of where slug horns vote went. Maybe slug horn counts as neutral too?
I posted this earlier, but there was no point where Lingua Ignota was leading the vote (except for when he was tying with jmoo wan and then I was the next vote, which put jmoo back in front and I'm definitely not Slughorn). It's really tripping me up!
Just my wild guesses but I think the following happened:
* Baz had 2 evil deatheater/pettigrew votes from jmoo and crowy. IMO Ninja is clear
* Chappy had 2 evil - dogs and boncer. IMO mannum is clear and I assert I am clear.
* Bangers had 2 Ministry votes from Mang and Baz. You are clear IMO
* jmoo had 1 vote from Docker Dan. IMO StBilly and Ding are clear.
* Lingua had the 2 evil and 1 Neutral- Smeg is clear.
But what is the neutral vote that went towards Lingua Ignota and clears smeggy?

For what it's worth the only 4 players that I can see that haven't "claimed" (alluded to) their role are

boncer34
croweater 41 (although he's now claimed evil of some sort)
jmoo wan
DockerDen5215

So that matches your list, Grand Uncle Horace. Interestingly though, all of them claimed Voldemort and didn't get modkilled!

I posted this earlier, but there was no point where Lingua Ignota was leading the vote (except for when he was tying with jmoo wan and then I was the next vote, which put jmoo back in front and I'm definitely not Slughorn). It's really tripping me up!

But what is the neutral vote that went towards Lingua Ignota and clears smeggy?

I reckon manipulation or a strange means of the Mods covering for error. I am rock solid that Smeg is good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it's worth the only 4 players that I can see that haven't "claimed" (alluded to) their role are

boncer34
jmoo wan
DockerDen5215

So that matches your list, Grand Uncle Horace. Interestingly though, all of them claimed Voldemort and didn't get modkilled!
Look closer at my post

boncer34
jmoo wan
DockerDen5215

Yep agreed on the four. Did not check to see if there were typos. Half suspect the Mods rolled their eyes, chuckled and ignored it all.

Sorry - I meant croweater has claimed some sort of email.

So for now, I'm going for croweater 41 please, Itsmyshow / eth-dog. The village has numbers on our side, so even if he is the Cub, the two kills won't be particularly damaging.
Was it a virus I sent you?

You should probably for sure click the link in the email.

Or was it one of those chain emails that if you don't send to 10 friends in 10 minutes you will die?

Sorry - I meant croweater has claimed some sort of email.

So for now, I'm going for croweater 41 please, Itsmyshow / eth-dog. The village has numbers on our side, so even if he is the Cub, the two kills won't be particularly damaging.
Crow can be dealt with overnight if thats the case

Was it a virus I sent you?

You should probably for sure click the link in the email.

Or was it one of those chain emails that if you don't send to 10 friends in 10 minutes you will die?
Hahahahahaha. Forgive me, I'm in a FOUR hour workshop about organisational culture.

You email bastard.

Then who of the others should we hit today. We've got half an hour left. I'm pretty sure that jmoo wan is most likely to be Cornelius Fudge ... should we go him instead?

Nah ... save for next day's lynch

My gut instinct is:

jmoo wan - Cornelius Fudge
DockerDen5215 - Voldemort (Alpha)
croweater 41 - Bellatrix (Cub)
boncer34 - Peter Pettigrew (Dirty ******* Snitch)
Very well could be that although docker being voldy would be interesting considering the ease votes came for him before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back