Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was 2 x 1st round, and one of them would have been pick 5, the other was around pick 10. Or one would have been the one they got from Carlton for Papley - which was contingent on Daniher being released.

Ended up being a massive mess, Essendon got far less compensation than they could have, Papley stayed and played finals with the Swans, and Carlton.... well once again they "Carltoned".
would have been 1st rd last year (McDonald, but who's to say Swans finish that low) and 9 (from Carlton)
Funnily enough, we may end up with the kid they took at 5 (Stephens), which they didn't want to give up...and may not pay that much for him.

9 + 5 would have been good, but Perkins + Papley doesn't end up at Carlton + cheap deal for the Pick 5 kid two years later might be ok. :)

First Peter Wright, now Jake Kelly - confirmed destination club.

It’s tough ask, but I’m hearing the Bombers brains trust are putting in plenty of work behind the scenes to get one of Sean Lemmens or Ben Ronke to the club for 2023.
Well given the asking price for Papley was a first and second, surely we get 2 firsts for Ronke. I mean, Papley's never kicked 7 in a game.

ok, fair play. the Jake Kelly link is an odd one. not sure what the thinking is there

ok, fair play. the Jake Kelly link is an odd one. not sure what the thinking is there

Maybe if they believe Hurley's body is shot (and I think he is) and the underrated Ambrose has retired.

Maybe not too bad on a 2 year, minimum deal, anything over that is probably too much.

Maybe if they believe Hurley's body is shot (and I think he is) and the underrated Ambrose has retired.

Maybe not too bad on a 2 year, minimum deal, anything over that is probably too much.
I cant imagine Hurley plays again outside a short stint if he's fit enough and the game's aren't crucial (i.e. finals are locked/no hope).
That said, TBC and Hooker didn't get the farewell games.

We're pretty well stocked in defence
Stewart, Ridley, Laverde, Francis (who finished the season covering our missing forwards), Reid in the wings, Eyre & Brand are developing. McBride has apparently grown his game nicely too.

anyhoo, if cheap on the contract and a free hit, the depth is handy. Laverde & Stewart haven't exactly been immune to injury in their careers.

If how I feel is what Richmond have felt for 37 years, I will be so ireprehensible that people will delete me quicker than the replies come in.

The level of critic aimed at a bloke is funny but bordering on obsessive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stop opening this thread, it's all just footy s**t talking. If it's making you angry, don't open it.

You'll be much better off

If how I feel is what Richmond have felt for 37 years, I will be so ireprehensible that people will delete me quicker than the replies come in.

The level of critic aimed at a bloke is funny but bordering on obsessive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, he does seem a polarizing figure of sorts, who has earned a reputation for being a pain at the trade table over the years.

I have a good friend who is a Mad Essendon fan who doesn't like Dodoro, he went to the VFL final a few years ago between Essendon and Williamston (IIRC) and The Bombers vfl team was getting flogged and my mate lost his crap, was potting the players out there and Dodoro, little did he know, AD was standing close by, and could heat all of Tom's (my mate) diatribe, and apparently Dodoro had to be physically restrained from going after my mate.

Tom is a very straight shooter, and I have no reason to dispute his anecdote, always found it funny though lol.

To be fair, he does seem a polarizing figure of sorts, who has earned a reputation for being a pain at the trade table over the years.

I have a good friend who is a Mad Essendon fan who doesn't like Dodoro, he went to the VFL final a few years ago between Essendon and Williamston (IIRC) and The Bombers vfl team was getting flogged and my mate lost his crap, was potting the players out there and Dodoro, little did he know, AD was standing close by, and could heat all of Tom's (my mate) diatribe, and apparently Dodoro had to be physically restrained from going after my mate.

Tom is a very straight shooter, and I have no reason to dispute his anecdote, always found it funny though lol.
Don't know if i should take this serious or not...

Last edited:

What a load of s**t.

I have a good friend who's a Carlton supporter. Great bloke but when it comes to footy he's a ******* idiot. Hilariously delusional.

What a load of sh*t.

I have a good friend who's a Carlton supporter. Great bloke but when it comes to footy he's a ******* idiot. Hilariously delusional.

Didn't realise it's possible to classify a carton of Coopers Red as a good friend?

Reckon it's lineball who has the intellectual supremacy.

Last edited:
What a load of sh*t.

My mate Tom is as honest a person that I have ever met. I don't dispute at all what he told me (believe me I can sense a bullshitter a mile away)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mate Tom is as honest a person that I have ever met. I don't dispute at all what he told me (believe me I can sense a bullshitter a mile away)
You can believe what you want. If you expect anyone to believe Dodo had to be physically restrained because your bellend mate was shouting out stupid s**t on the sidelines I should introduce you to my Carlton supporter mate Clint. You'd get on famously.

It's not just that Essendon have been a pile of dog crap for the best part of two decades and they haven't won a final since 2004. Dodoro just can't seem to build a team that's even worthy of contesting finals. The Bombers always get their arses handed to them in September on the handful occasions they've managed to sneak their way into 8th position on the ladder.

2021 Eliminaton Final - Ess lost by 49 pts
W.Bulldogs... 13.7 (85)
Essendon...... 4.12 (36) <--- the fourth lowest score in a final over the last 60 years!

2019 Elimination Final - Ess lost by 55 pts
West Coast... 17.14 (116)
Essendon........ 9.7 (61)

2017 Elimination Final - Ess lost by 65 pts
Sydney.......... 19.7 (121)
Essendon........ 8.8 (56)

2014 Elimination Final - Ess lost by 12 pts
North Melb...... 14.9 (93)
Essendon........ 12.9 (81)

2011 Elimination Final - Ess lost by 62 pts
Carlton........... 21.23 (149)
Essendon........ 13.9 (87)

2009 Elimination Final - Ess lost by 96 pts
Adelaide......... 26.10 (166)
Essendon........ 10.10 (70)

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of dodoro but his 2020 trade period was epic.

Bent over Carlton with pick 8 for Saad and got a decent replacement for him for nothing.
Obtained pick 7 for Joey D.

Set the club up for the future and gave away easily replaceable players for top ten picks.

I've been a big critic of Dodoro over the year but he nailed the trade and draft last year kudos to Adrian

Jake Kelly will be coming hopefully he’s another bargain pick up like Hind and Peter Wright

It's not just that Essendon have been a pile of dog crap for the best part of two decades and they haven't won a final since 2004. Dodoro just can't seem to build a team that's even worthy of contesting finals. The Bombers always get their arses handed to them in September on the handful occasions they've managed to sneak their way into 8th position on the ladder.

W.Bulldogs... 13.7 (85)
Essendon...... 4.12 (36) <--- the fourth lowest score in a final over the last 60 years!

Didn’t you post the same crap two weeks ago? You need new material.

W.Bulldogs... 13.7 (85)

1631282677689.png

You can believe what you want. If you expect anyone to believe Dodo had to be physically restrained because your bellend mate was shouting out stupid sh*t on the sidelines I should introduce you to my Carlton supporter mate Clint. You'd get on famously.
I was at that game.

There was a guy wandering around selling hotdogs out of one of those esky type things (I call them cheskys because they hang off your shoulders). Reasonably pleasant bloke, just yelling 'hot doooogs, hot doooogs', trying to drum up some business. Reasonably big bloke as good hot dog vendors usually are.

Anyway it was at a particularly tense moment in the third quarter when he started moving up the aisle to give a young fella who would have been 5 years old at most a couple of hot dogs and a squirt of sauce. He made the mistake of standing in front of Jackets while he completed the transaction.

What started off with some snide remarks and a quiet 'do you know who I am?' quickly escalated and a visibly angry Dodoro was now wrestling with the man. Buns were flying, the kid was crying and his mum just pulled him out of the way before the main show started. Dodoro flew over the seats, grabbed the sauce bottle and was just spraying it all over the bloke while slapping his face with luke warm meat noodles of unknown origin and sticking stale buns in his open gob.

Security arrived after the scuffle had ended and asked the crowd what had happened but nobody was willing to dob mad Dodo in for fear of retribution. The hot dog vendor looked like an extra from the Texas Chainsaw massacre while Dodo had simply peeled off one of his four jackets and was looking like he'd just stepped out of a salon. So the poor hot dog vendor gets kicked out and Dodo just sits their looking smug like he's just fleeced Carlton for a high first round pick.

Turns out the kid's name was Tom. He desperately wanted that warm bag of pureed pig's anus and carries a grudge to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back