Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's half the sh*t in this thread got to do with him? Why get all started.. sorry triggered over it now? 🤣
My OP was a succinct summary about the standing in which Dods had been held at the time by the media and the Bomber faithful.

251 pages so clearly it was worth creating!

If Essendon fans didn’t rate him at all this thread would have died in 2018.

I don’t spend anytime on there anymore.

Gee Dodoro being criticised really cuts you deep doesn’t it?

You Essendon fans are hilarious. Anyone who makes a thread about Essendon is triggered apparently. You all don’t rate Dodoro except for all the years on end that you pump up his tires. Even now you can’t help but flock to this thread and attack people who have said something about this guy none of you rate apparently.

Strange strange bunch.

Most Essendon ‘cronies’ tend to agree with some stuff that gets posted.

When it’s disagreed upon, barbs and trolling occur.
Admit it, you’ve been called out, own it and move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called out on what?

I’m deadset at a loss as to what the hell you and your mates are banging on about?

Making a thread means you’re triggered?

Being called out because of Dodoro’s 2020 trade and draft haul even though I made this thread in 2018 off the back of his body of work back then?

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of dodoro but his 2020 trade period was epic.

Bent over Carlton with pick 8 for Saad and got a decent replacement for him for nothing.
Obtained pick 7 for Joey D.

Set the club up for the future and gave away easily replaceable players for top ten picks.

Yeah I don’t see how Dodo is a fraud. I mean his draft record is reasonable. We haven’t ****ed our cap under him and we have brought in some reasonable players from other clubs.

That being its puzzling that Essendon have persisted with him over a long period of being unsuccessful because every other part of the club has been changed in the last 20 years so why not try someone new in Dodos role.

I don’t spend anytime on there anymore.

Gee Dodoro being criticised really cuts you deep doesn’t it?

You Essendon fans are hilarious. Anyone who makes a thread about Essendon is triggered apparently. You all don’t rate Dodoro except for all the years on end that you pump up his tires. Even now you can’t help but flock to this thread and attack people who have said something about this guy none of you rate apparently.

Strange strange bunch.

haha..Carlton fans like you have such disheartened, wretched souls you can’t find joy in anything.

Why can’t you just be happy for us?

With our awesome draft picks enjoying our superb facilities and our 10s of millions of dollars of assets and our wonderful coach and once again become a destination club…the list goes on and on.

How can you not be happy for us?

Cheer up. Carlton will rise again out of the smouldering ashes of hell one day.

Last edited:
haha..Carlton fans like you have such disheartened, wretched souls you can’t find joy in anything.

Why can’t you just be happy for us?

With our awesome draft picks enjoying our superb facilities and our 10s of millions of dollars of assets and our wonderful coach and once again become a destination club…the list goes on and on.

How can you not be happy for us?

Cheer up. Carlton will rise again out of the smouldering ashes of hell one day.

I hope not!

Not a huge fan of dodoro but his 2020 trade period was epic.

Bent over Carlton with pick 8 for Saad and got a decent replacement for him for nothing.
Obtained pick 7 for Joey D.

Set the club up for the future and gave away easily replaceable players for top ten picks.

Could have got 2 x top 10 for Joe the year before. Saad was very good though.

Time will tell on the 3 top 10 picks. But its pretty hard to screw up that many top picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was Sydney’s offer for joe that Dodoro rejected?

I think it was 2 x 1st round, and one of them would have been pick 5, the other was around pick 10. Or one would have been the one they got from Carlton for Papley - which was contingent on Daniher being released.

Ended up being a massive mess, Essendon got far less compensation than they could have, Papley stayed and played finals with the Swans, and Carlton.... well once again they "Carltoned".

Swans refused to give up 5 and drafted Dylan Stephens, Dodoro will grab Dylan this trade period with a future 2nd. It all works out!!

Maybe wait until you win a final before ‘calling out’ a poster who is being retrospectively lashed.

6200+ days is an awfully long time.

Interesting few pages of reading overall.

Who would have thought drafting in promising young players with Top 10 picks would lead to positive results, or
trading in fringe players confirms Tullamarine as a destination club?

Can see why Bomber fans have a well established reputation for premature gushing. The natural evolution of supporter excitement after their ‘generational forward’ bailed for greener pastures.

Last edited:
Maybe wait until you win a final before ‘calling out’ a poster who is being retrospectively lashed.

6200+ days is an awfully long time.

Interesting few pages of reading overall.

Who would have thought drafting in promising young players with Top 10 picks would lead to positive results, or
trading in fringe players confirms Tullamarine as a destination club?

Can see why Bomber fans have a well established reputation for premature gushing. The natural evolution of supporter excitement after their ‘generational forward’ bailed for greener pastures.

The irony of this coming from a Carlton supporter right now...

So triggered you smashed this out..
I reckon a lot of things probably seem strange to someone who spends a lot of time on the Carlton board.. like common sense for instance.
Must be the strangeness.
What's half the sh*t in this thread got to do with him? Why get all started.. sorry triggered over it now? 🤣
Lol why did they make this troll a mod? He's spent the better part of two pages throwing s**t at PP34

Lol why did they make this troll a mod? He's spent the better part of two pages throwing sh*t at PP34

They’ll give anyone with keyboard access moderatorship to be fair.

I’m hoping our moderator pal was at least 8 cans deep after that clusterheck trolling attempt. I can’t see any other reasonable explanation for the incomprehensible litany of low rent shitposting.

Last edited:
Mcgrath is better than Taranto and Simpkin, gosh recency bias and people not actually watching football makes debates on topics irrelevant. I'm not even gonna bother cause you're just gonna change the goal posts with your arguments. I don't care that you think xyz player is better, thats your opinion but to say its a bad pick? Mcgrath in his first season kept an Eddie Betts scoreless in a season where he scored 75 goals and when Adelaide slapped us at Marvel, was neck and neck with Ridley for the B&F in 2020 before going down injured to West Coast in round 15, was our best player in a losing final in 2019 to west coast, has versatility to play in defence, on a wing, inside mid, can accumalte the ball, not elite at foot but still good, can go forward and kick goals, has captain level material, but i'm supposed to listen to a Carlton fan called La Dispute that he's a bad pick, bro please let's not be silly now.

Incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back