Scandal Collingwood star Jordan De Goey charged with indecent assault - NO sexual jokes or inappropriate comments.

Remove this Banner Ad

NOTE: No jokes about sexual assault or the alleged victim. Keep it clean, civil and remember Jordan De Goey has only been charged at this stage and NOT found guilty of anything.

Last edited:
Does that story make sense to you?

Can just see the boyfriend now... Oi no one tells my Mrs when to stop stealing drinks.
Drunk people do all types of stupid s**t, and in a club where it's loud as * and misunderstandings are easy it's even more likely. He might have just seen two blokes yelling at his partner or something and reacted based on that alone. However I'm not sure I buy the De Goey statement, if it's accurate I'm surprised it didn't come out sooner and even then I always raise an eyebrow when something resembling DARVO comes into play.

Let's see how it pans out 1st hey, you may have him guilty, but he may be not guilty.

But of course, because of Fev, he must be guilty?

Just don't sit on a jury please, I would hate to see an innocent person incarcerated because of you.
Hilarious - it's amazing that none of these justifications came out at the time with interviews with people there (including de Goey) and all of them turn up a week or so later, once his team has had a chance to strategize.

You are drunk, you’ve been repeatedly caught stealing drinks, you’ve finally been told to F*** off, your boyfriend then appears and starts pushing his weight around, your boyfriend starts the physical stuff, your boyfriend ends up getting beaten and glassed.
It’s you and your boyfriend who get thrown out of the club.
You tell the cops none of its your fault and you invent the sexual stuff.
The sexual charge is dropped as its rubbish.
Complete bullshit story, fabricated to appeal to the worst kind of Collingwood supporter.

Who believes this incident will be the making of JDG? Or, regardless of the court outcome has it brought him closer to the end of his time with Collingwood? The way Stephenson was shown the door you get the feeling they don't care about potential or "runs on the board" arguments. I feel like JDG might be someone who doesn't learn, no matter how many lessons he is dealt. Though charges have apparently been dropped and he plans to plead his innocence I cant help but cringe at the optics of the whole ordeal. A smart and developing footballer probably doesn't expose themselves to an environment or mental state (intoxication) where they are going to end tangled up in this kind of craziness do they?

Just when the Pie's thought things were on the right track this came up... Typical isn't it?

jdgt.png

Collingwood bad boy Jordan De Goey has told Collingwood’s top brass he was acting in self defence the night he was jailed in New York.
I have no reason to suspect Jordan would lie to Collingwood. None whatsoever. He would never do that (again).

Complete bullshit story, fabricated to appeal to the worst kind of Collingwood supporter.

“I woke up one morning, opened my garage door and it was full of tyres and soft drinks, I don’t know how they got there your honour” pies player statement victorian county court

Hilarious - it's amazing that none of these justifications came out at the time with interviews with people there (including de Goey) and all of them turn up a week or so later, once his team has had a chance to strategize.
What are you trying to say mate?

Are you saying you know exactly what happened?

I don't have a clue, so I won't be saying guilty or innocent until we know, you on the other hand have made up your mind by the sounds of things.

That's what happens when you're young and you're pissed.
Doesn't make it right though.

I don’t cop this tbh, I’m young and get pissed in clubs all the time, and so do my mates. Been in situations similar to the one De Goey was in according to that version of events plenty of times, despite being gassed managed to never bottle someone or kick them on the ground. I’m not praising myself, just that’s the bare minimum requirements of being a member of society.

Who believes this incident will be the making of JDG? Or, regardless of the court outcome has it brought him closer to the end of his time with Collingwood? The way Stephenson was shown the door you get the feeling they don't care about potential or "runs on the board" arguments. I feel like JDG might be someone who doesn't learn, no matter how many lessons he is dealt. Though charges have apparently been dropped and he plans to plead his innocence I cant help but cringe at the optics of the whole ordeal. A smart and developing footballer probably doesn't expose themselves to an environment or mental state (intoxication) where they are going to end tangled up in this kind of craziness do they?

Just when the Pie's thought things were on the right track this came up... Typical isn't it?

View attachment 1276010
This. I’m still very pissed off. Who know the truth? Her story, his story, still waitingfordysons story and any witnesses, the truth is in there somewhere. unless there is good cctv we won’t ever know.
and he just should not have put himself in this position in the first place.
and no, I don’t think it will be the making of him, especially if he gets off scott free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you trying to say mate?

Are you saying you know exactly what happened?

I don't have a clue, so I won't be saying guilty or innocent until we know, you on the other hand have made up your mind by the sounds of things.
I guess personally, I'm surprised that JDG wasn't screaming his **** off about this version of events from the very beginning. Apparently, according to him, he was just sitting there minding his own business the whole time, and everyone else came up completely unprovoked to start stealing and assaulting him for absolutely no reason. And then they manufactured completely false serious assault allegations against him out of pure spite.

Why let the terribly negative version stand for over a week when you were the completely innocent victim just fighting off random bullies?

It seems odd to only get this story out after days of being bunkered down with his legal team.

Even his version of events paint him as a complete ******* who responds to a bit of a push with a fist.

A drunken scumbag who gropes women and gets into barfights. The only reason these groping charges never stick is because it's too hard to prove. You don't get accused of the same thing multiple times in multiple countries by accident.

I guess personally, I'm surprised that JDG wasn't screaming his **** off about this version of events from the very beginning. Apparently, according to him, he was just sitting there minding his own business the whole time, and everyone else came up completely unprovoked to start stealing and assaulting him for absolutely no reason. And then they manufactured completely false serious assault allegations against him out of pure spite.

Why let the terribly negative version stand for over a week when you were the completely innocent victim just fighting off random bullies?

It seems odd to only get this story out after days of being bunkered down with his legal team.
Great story mate, have you tried writing crime novels, you may or may not do ok.

Great story mate, have you tried writing crime novels, you may or may not do ok.
Isn't that JDG's (and his supporters') version of events? He was the victim of someone stealing his drinks, and then he and his mate were set upon physically to such an extent that their only way to defend themselves was to punch, kick, and glass the perpetrator in the head?

Isn't that JDG's (and his supporters') version of events? He was the victim of someone stealing his drinks, and then he and his mate were set upon physically to such an extent that their only way to defend themselves was to punch, kick, and glass the perpetrator in the head?
The only story of JDG's version I have seen is he said he is making no comment.

And if you are saying i am supporting what he may have done, show me where I am supporting him?

What I do know is, I wouldn't want a few here sitting on a jury.

That's what happens when you're young and you're pissed.
Doesn't make it right though.
no, decent people dont do things like that even when pissed.

thats what you do when youre pissed and a scumbag. and if anyone is reading this and being all defensive because you've dont it and youre 'not a bad person' well im sorry, you are just a violent arsehole.

I think you’re mistaking people’s speculation, theories and opinions on an online forum with how they would actually behave when given the responsibility of a jury.
Question:
Have you ever asked yourself why people are wrongfully convicted?

My speculation you could say is similar to the people who have made their minds up about JDG, if it's good for the goose..............

Except, they are providing the evidence right here for me to read.

Question:
Have you ever asked yourself why people are wrongfully convicted?

My speculation you could say is similar to the people who have made their minds up about JDG, if it's good for the goose..............

Except, they are providing the evidence right here for me to read.

Fair enough, I’ve never actually been on jury duty, but I think most people are capable of fulfilling their duties and ignoring their own personal opinions. I could be wrong, and obviously there are occasions where people don’t.

The self-defense thing isn't going to fly; his mate was the one who glassed the person and then De Goey kicked and stomped on him once he was on the ground. That's not defending yourself, once the fight is over and you were only defending yourself you distance yourself from it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back