Preview Round 9, 2022: Hawks v Tigers, 1.45pm Sat 14th May, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell and Newcombe in doubt with flu
Sad Baby GIF

If true re flu or covid might be an opportunity to blood some new guys and try a few things. We’ll have no expectations on us to win so can have a crack like Essendon did to us.

Chuck in Morris, butler in addition to Nash, chad, Lewis. Put Finn and day in midfield etc etc

If true re flu or covid might be an opportunity to blood some new guys and try a few things. We’ll have no expectations on us to win so can have a crack like Essendon did to us.

Chuck in Morris, butler in addition to Nash, chad, Lewis. Put Finn and day in midfield etc etc
If it's Nuke and Tom then the replacements will likely just end up being Howe and Shiels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m no doctor but not sure it’s the safest practise too
To be fair to the club I think they rely on the players feedback as to how capable they feel of playing and players never want to miss through illness so they might often be less than forthcoming in their feedback to the club doctor.

But the flu is something that can really knock you about and I don't think running 15km is something any doctor would recommend if you copped a dose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back