Autopsy I swear there was a patch of footy where we hit like 8 short kicks in a row in the third quarter - Autopsy vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

For the 4th week in a row Walker and Young make me embarrassed to be a north supporter - Luff should be sacked for not targeting a young or established KPD.

Tarryn Thomas is the most overrated footballer in the AFL.

Jayden Stevenson needs to be traded.

There I said it.. come at me because I simply don’t give a *.

We are not good or talented enough.

Simply too many players that are barely AFL standard (if that).

People can blame Noble all they want, understandable but our list management team have been disgraceful IMO and are the primary reason we are in this complete mess.

Last edited:
When

Anderson ---> JHF
Walker ---> McKay
Atu ---> Hall
Scott ---> Simpkin
Hayden ---> Phillips
Mahony ---> Ford

We are going to be ... pretty bloody good

We lost today but I saw more signs than I've seen for the rest of the season combined

For the whole rest of the season we have had zero ability to actually generate shots on goal and get into good positions. Today we shot ourselves in the foot through crap kicking at goal, and bad decision making going forward. Lukey's kick to Curtis in the last, Curtis not handballing to Zurhaar at the end of the third. TT, Larkey and Zurhaar all missing gettable shots on goal

We moved the footy better today than we have all season. We strung passages of play together. The kicking and skills were generally better. And all without Simpkin, without JHF and with genuine ball butchers in the middle in Anderson.

We just can't do it for long enough at a high enough intensity. The pressure we put on for long periods i.e. locking it in our forward half for about 7-8 minutes in the second quarter and again in the third, our players actually trying to tackle and harass. That's the type of footy we've been missing, that's what I wanted to see and that's why I'm probably happier today than I have been for the rest of the season. This is a platform to build off (yes a 50 odd point loss is a good platform)

Turner kept Gray pretty quiet. He is a liability with the footy in hand. Thought Atu and Young were reasonable, Young outside of the appalling turnover that slaughtered all momentum, and spoiling Luke tryng to take a uncontested mark in the last

On the negative side - Stephenson can either tackle or * off. I know he's an icing type player but he might be the most outside player thats ever existed. It can't be carried when we're this bad. I think the only person I've seen worse than him also plays for us in Polec

Taylor might need a rest. Mahony definitely needs a rest. Luke was quiet. Anderson is not a good footballer. Whoever was playing on SPP got given a massive lesson. Ziebell ... anonymous. Walker is awful but necessary.

When

Anderson ---> JHF
Walker ---> McKay
Atu ---> Hall
Scott ---> Simpkin
Hayden ---> Phillips
Mahony ---> Ford

We are going to be ... pretty bloody good

We lost today but I saw more signs than I've seen for the rest of the season combined

For the whole rest of the season we have had zero ability to actually generate shots on goal and get into good positions. Today we shot ourselves in the foot through crap kicking at goal, and bad decision making going forward. Lukey's kick to Curtis in the last, Curtis not handballing to Zurhaar at the end of the third. TT, Larkey and Zurhaar all missing gettable shots on goal

We moved the footy better today than we have all season. We strung passages of play together. The kicking and skills were generally better. And all without Simpkin, without JHF and with genuine ball butchers in the middle in Anderson.

We just can't do it for long enough at a high enough intensity. The pressure we put on for long periods i.e. locking it in our forward half for about 7-8 minutes in the second quarter and again in the third, our players actually trying to tackle and harass. That's the type of footy we've been missing, that's what I wanted to see and that's why I'm probably happier today than I have been for the rest of the season. This is a platform to build off (yes a 50 odd point loss is a good platform)

Turner kept Gray pretty quiet. He is a liability with the footy in hand. Thought Atu and Young were reasonable, Young outside of the appalling turnover that slaughtered all momentum, and spoiling Luke tryng to take a uncontested mark in the last

On the negative side - Stephenson can either tackle or fu** off. I know he's an icing type player but he might be the most outside player thats ever existed. It can't be carried when we're this bad. I think the only person I've seen worse than him also plays for us in Polec

Taylor might need a rest. Mahony definitely needs a rest. Luke was quiet. Anderson is not a good footballer. Whoever was playing on SPP got given a massive lesson. Ziebell ... anonymous. Walker is awful but necessary.
Mahony needing a rest a bit diplomatic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

never again jack ******* Mahony and atu in the side

Young not far behind in needing to be dropped

Positives not many
No injuries I guess so far
LDU now he’s starting to get tagged in this game too
CCJ
Hayden showed good intent
Zurhaar dangerous
Young not close at all to being dropped. You can have atu, perez, mahony, and Taylor in front of him comfortably.

Taylor 9 disposals and 4 turnovers. Shocking

Where are all the peanuts who argue that Noble doesn’t have it in for Powell?

63% gametime… the lowest by a mile in terms of mids and running players. Really giving him a chance to prove homself with players out.

* this fraud coach off.

Btw what are the odds Archer debuts next week? Has been embarassing all year in the 2ms… somehow makes the emergencies… think Noble will do anything to please Daddy Archer and leep his job.

Just * off from our club.

We struggle to build moment and we cannot build scoreboard pressure.

We really struggle to arrest momentum.

There was hints at method and ball movement in the second and third.

We have some significant structural and personnel issues.

Where are all the peanuts who argue that Noble doesn’t have it in for Powell?

63% gametime… the lowest by a mile in terms of mids and running players. Really giving him a chance to prove homself with players out.

fu** this fraud coach off.

Btw what are the odds Archer debuts next week? Has been embarassing all year in the 2ms… somehow makes the emergencies… think Noble will do anything to please Daddy Archer and leep his job.

Just fu** off from our club.
Powell doesn’t make sense unless he is ‘being managed’.

Walker, Corr, Anderson and Ziebell should never play again. Sadly they are most of our senior players. Lmac on notice. Turner I mean 🤷‍♂️.

Positives: Young some signs, Hayden plays next week, CCJ I think will make it…Zurharr like 8 shots on goal?? We’re so so bad, we actually had a chance to give them a good scare but we just aren’t cohesive or skilful or confident or basically good enough. It’s so clear to me it’s not the coach, look at the spuds we have running around.

I wanted LDU, TT, Larkey, Zurharr, Scott as our emerging core to lead us today. Patchy at best.

Paul Curtis is a good one but he needs to keep his feet

Jed Anderson needs to learn how to kick and handball to a North player

Nobles has to go this week please . I can not watching this s**t anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back