Analysis Changes vs Weagles Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think Doc was travelling that well before he got sick

Doc is a very unassuming player.

He is a very smart player and I think he is very important to the side because of his smarts which is accompanied with sound foot skills and good timing in spoiling.

If it’s Tim and Sweet playing, but Tim comes in for Buku and not Cordy, I’m gonna melt. Just letting that be known in advance.
Thought Cordy was in as a ruck/forward, if Tim and Sweet both in, what the role of Cordy then. Unless he goes to the backline (whom to be replaced?TOB?), doesn't make sense to have 3 of them in the ruck/forward rotation

If it’s Tim and Sweet playing, but Tim comes in for Buku and not Cordy, I’m gonna melt. Just letting that be known in advance.
That's what I'm hoping will happen, sorry. We've got to at least try the ruck combo at last. Buku will get plenty of chances but Cordy is more versatile imo, right now.

If Cleary gets dropped I reckon he’ll go back and dominate at VFL level with the confidence from the last couple of games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This team is going to have to tear itself apart just to make finals this year. Not a fan of resting people when there's a bye just around the corner.
This is overstated.

There's only one team better than us when going and they're better than everyone.

Brisbane like to overrate themselves but they'll get belted by Melbourne

This team is going to have to tear itself apart just to make finals this year. Not a fan of resting people when there's a bye just around the corner.
Short turn around before the Cats game and he’s sore, smart move if you ask me. If we lose this week it’s not because we rested Libba… Beside West may get some midfield time which will be good to see. :)

Short turn around before the Cats game and he’s sore, smart move if you ask me. If we lose this week it’s not because we rested Libba… Beside West may get some midfield time which will be good to see. :)
West has little chance of that. Treloar and Dunkley had under 50% CBAs they will just increase their load

As I have stated previously this guy is a potential 200 game player, however you simply can't tolerate players in the 22 who don't "go" when it is their turn. That is all I'll say.
Can you provide an example of the times Cleary didn't go on the weekend? I watched the game and don't recall any occasions where it was really noticeable? I don't consider the contest in the last quarter where he knocked the ball forward "not going" either really because I feel it was more he mis-judged the ball in the air. Just my opinion on that one though. Not having a crack here, just genuinely curious because i'll check it out on the Kayo replay.

Can you provide an example of the times Cleary didn't go on the weekend? I watched the game and don't recall any occasions where it was really noticeable? I don't consider the contest in the last quarter where he knocked the ball forward "not going" either really because I feel it was more he mis-judged the ball in the air. Just my opinion on that one though. Not having a crack here, just genuinely curious because i'll check it out on the Kayo replay.
I haven’t watched the game from the weekend but I do remember clearly one time where he didn’t go in his debut. It was very obvious.

He’s only very young and often these types of things come with maturity and confidence after playing with the big boys.

Bailey Smith has an illness

Part way through the last qtr when the Suns were coming hard at us. The ball went inside 50 and Cleary had a chance to mark the ball, but this meant he would be potentially running across the path of the leading forwards. He stuck his arm out rather than going hard and trying to mark. It was easily reachable in my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back