Autopsy Roast & toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for Carlton round 14

Best vs Pear

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What I like about Shai is that when he stuffs up, he busts his arse to make up for it…or at least tries to make up for it

yes he will often get a goal or goal assist in the next minute after fúcking up

but last night he just kept fúcking up again and again lmao

Thursday footy is arse. 22k last night wasnt abysmal considering the weather (forecast), the fact its a school night, and also being a rubbish interstate team. Thursdays should be reserved for the worst match of the round, a game where the AFL expects noone to go.
Thursday night kings.
NORF

Found it odd last night that with 3 minutes to go you kept attacking instead of running down the clock, slowing play and holding on to possession.
Fortunate a few turn overs late due to rushed kicks didn't hurt in the end.
Thoughts, as you guys have been so good at controlling games under pressure for so long?
In short.
We back ourselves.(Teammates).imo.

We’re nowhere near our best at the moment, granted - but * me, people freak out after a s**t performance. EVERY good team has a few stinkers throughout a season.

If Shai kicks 2 or 3, he’s had a another cracking game. His flashy nature is what makes him a freak player. Sure there’s no excuse for missing what he missed, but God I hope he doesn’t change.

For reference, we lost to st kilda by 90pts in 2017. Chill the * out, you emotional wrecks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re nowhere near our best at the moment, granted - but duck me, people freak out after a s**t performance. EVERY good team has a few stinkers throughout a season ...
For reference, we lost to st kilda by 90pts in 2017. Chill the duck out, you emotional wrecks

Still, umpiring and rules were different back then and we are the ones suffering the most from the shitfight the AFL has caused this year. Its no wonder people like me are totally ducked up.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Friends Lol GIF by HBO Max
Sean Connery GIF by James Bond 007

Won't even get looked at.

Port got away with breaking the Covid19 rules by retiring Jack Watts off after he smashed his car when he was out on a bender. The AFL didn't investigate, even though it would have been their 3rd offence which would have meant loss of draft picks or being kicked out of the finals.

As expected :mad:

We are probably lucky Bolton still lacks a brain … if he did he’d be the best player in the comp and cost us $1.2m / season. Let’s hope he develops his brain after we sign him for 6-years on $750k per season

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He could have had a huge game yesterday 5 behinds all gettable goals by he's standard he could be trying to too hard to get a big $$ contract.

Back