List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have to trade TT then send him north to one of the clubs up there. l dont want to see TT going to an SA club or a Victorian club. Maybe work him in a package deal with Sydney for Lloyd and a trade pick.

Last edited:
Jake Lloyd is a free agent

So is JDG

Put decent contracts in front of them and get for free

Any of our famous ITK - are we chasing any players.
We need some hope in this time
No ITK regarding who we are chasing, but you've gotta think our possibilities will be very low this offseason.

The lack of improvement in the players we have, combined with the players we have brought in, plus all the other smoke around coach/playing group/staff, who in their right mind would ask for a trade to North?

Look even if TT leaves we’ve still won as we have Polecs .
Do not forget that when we look back and do the win or loss scenario .

As others have said If we trade for the De Goey who’s a FA we can them close the rock bottom thread cause we’d have finally arrived .

And the way we are travelling I highly doubt we’d be in the market for a dude that makes headlines for all the wrong reasons .
Will not happen

If we had told Richmond/CCJ there would be no trade and he'd be PSD or not at all (and as a further assumption Tarrant leaves as a FA with no compo) then I reckon we would have got Curtis and Bergman anyway given the trades with the Dogs and Collingwood prior to pick 1 being read out.
CCJ was very keen on north doing the trade because he didn’t want to walk out on Richmond leaving them nothing, he said so himself.
So not so sure he would have walked to psd, also there was other interest in him.

CCJ was very keen on north doing the trade because he didn’t want to walk out on Richmond leaving them nothing, he said so himself.
So not so sure he would have walked to psd, also there was other interest in him.
At days end if we had a player who was taken with pick 20 at the drafts . And he spent five years not playing AFL We’d be lucky to get pick 55 for him .
Goodness me we blew this big time .

At days end if we had a player who was taken with pick 20 at the drafts . And he spent five years not playing AFL We’d be lucky to get pick 55 for him .
Goodness me we blew this big time .
pet-mouse-is-running-on-the-excercise-wheel-picture-id657467694

The bigfooty, CCJ trade discussion....

No ITK regarding who we are chasing, but you've gotta think our possibilities will be very low this offseason.

The lack of improvement in the players we have, combined with the players we have brought in, plus all the other smoke around coach/playing group/staff, who in their right mind would ask for a trade to North?
Every kid who thinks he can go #1, will be throwing his games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every kid who thinks he can go #1, will be throwing his games

Nah, pick 1 is the prize of the worst team in the league, and always has been.

Just look at how desperate JHF was to be regarded the best of his draft year.

It'll be interesting to see what Ashcroft does if he becomes the clear number one, if he chooses not to go to the Lions then it will be because he's chosen to go to stay here and go to North.

Okay my point was even without him moving clubs we could have just used our pick 1/bidding leverage to get the extra R3 picks.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

2 players I’d look at who’d come cheap are Brayden Fiorini and Alex Sexton.
One knows how to find the ball which is what we don’t have much of and is being played as a sub under Dew. The other can find the goals and isn’t even getting a game.
Would improve our list almost immediately.

That saying we really need a key forward and key back as a priority.

But we can do worse than those 2.

Last edited:
One knows how to find the ball which we don’t have much of. The other can find the goals.

That saying we really need a ket forward and key back as a priority.

Good call. We don't need world beaters if they bring something we need. Casboult and Chol at GC have been awesome for them, despite their deficiencies.

Good call. We don't need world beaters if they bring something we need. Casboult and Chol at GC have been awesome for them, despite their deficiencies.
Imagine what Chol would do for Larkey if he was in the same forward line.
No wonder we’re in the s**t we’re chasing ruckman with pick 19 and overlooking an obvious need. Thinking about this too much just brings about too much anger at our incompetent list management decisions.

One knows how to find the ball which is what we don’t have much of and is being played as a sub under Dew. The other can find the goals and isn’t even getting a game.

That saying we really need a key forward and key back as a priority.

Fiorini is an accumulator, he'd complement them well

Fiorini is an accumulator, he'd complement them well
Haven’t seen much of him, but like any recruit we look at we should ask. What’s his tank like? I hear his disposal is a little wonky?

Any of our famous ITK - are we chasing any players.
We need some hope in this time
You don’t need to be an ITK, I’ve been watching us half arsedly chase every senior player in the AFL each weekend for the last four months.

We haven’t caught one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back