List Mgmt. Welcome Brady Hough (Pick 31, 2021 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon we have ourselves a 200 + gamer.

Kids just breathes poise and composure.

I do like the Pendlebury comparison, as
Hough likewise looks to have all the time in the world at his disposal when in the heat of battle.

You either have it or you don’t and he has it in spades.

Hough legitimately ripped off not getting the rising star nom for this week.

Massimo was pretty good definitely deserved this weeks nomination, when was our last nomination Tom Cole? Seems like ages ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBH I don't get too worked up about the nominations as it's in many ways such a wanky award, the way its done.

More to the point we all know that we have a beauty in Hough and at the end of the day thats all that matters. :thumbsu:

Just another way that he’s much further along than Pendles.
Compared Hough to Pendles first season and it stacks up pretty darn well.
Both played 9 games in the first season (so far) and disposals wise he's tracking pretty close.

Can we not compare him to Pendlebury. We saw what happened to the last draftee we had that copped that comparison.
You've got it all wrong.

We're not comparing Hough to Pendlebury.

We're comparing Pendlebury to Hough.

At this stage, I'd consider Hough to be the clear winner in that race. Pendles still has a year or 2 to show improvement though.

Can we not compare him to Pendlebury. We saw what happened to the last draftee we had that copped that comparison.

Who was it? Petch due to basketball?

Also who cares if Hoff gets a rising star nom. I'd rather his career trajectory isn't in any way related to Rhys Palmer.

Keeps his feet which is very pleasing as a slew of our players seem to play with banana peels strapped to their boots

Remove this Banner Ad

Back