Preview NMFC vs Hawks Sat July 23rd 1:45 at Blundstone. Can the streak continue?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Aaron Hall is bad. Worst player in the competition.

USELESS. SO OLD. I don't know why opposition coaches have run taggers on him. DELIST.

Anyways I think we need some quality senior players because we lack them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patch is nailing this selection business. Hopefully get Comben, Cunnington and Thomas in the 22 before season’s end.

Don't think it is exactly rocket science to remove Walker and Turner from the team (hopefully never seen again).

Many on here have been wanting that for weeks/months, but yes I get your point it is good to see someone who seems to have a clue is now in charge.

Don't think it is exactly rocket science to remove Walker and Turner from the team (hopefully never seen again).

Many on here have been wanting that for weeks/months, but yes I get your point it is good to see someone who seems to have a clue is now in charge.

True, and injuries can tie your hands somewhat.

But the first thing to do if you want to improve is get rid of your worst players ASAP.

True, and injuries can tie your hands somewhat.

But the first thing to do if you want to improve is get rid of your worst players ASAP.

Totally agree, especially when they don't fit the age bracket moving forward. Neither Turner or Walker have zero chance of being with us when we are ready to start competing for higher honours, so i'm rapt Patch can see this (a massive flaw of Noble to back in old players despite poor form imo)

Totally agree, especially when they don't fit the age bracket moving forward. Neither Turner or Walker have zero chance of being with us when we are ready to start competing for higher honours, so i'm rapt Patch can see this (a massive flaw of Noble to back in old players imo)

Age wise I think Turner would be fine. 26? He’s just no good.

Age wise I think Turner would be fine. 26? He’s just no good.

I should have clarified my comment.

Age wise he is OK but as in their ceiling - Turner is getting worse by the year not better, (he was never great to start with, now he is a liability) so at his mature age he does not fit in our future imo.

We have delisted better players than Turner recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back