Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 19 - Dogs v Demons Sat July 23rd 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like it could be another dodgy medical sub, no one could tell what Treloar went off for.
No one is swapping Treloar for McComb by choice

how was the petracca tackle on bontempelli not called holding the ball? he had prior upon prior and went to go and handball and completely missed the thing. If that isn't a prime example of umpires trying to get the bulldogs over the line then I don't know what is.

The Garcia fend off and non holding the ball was just as corrupt. I don't give the dogs any credit for that win. The umps contributed about 7 goals.
Suck it up Princess.
Counted about 6 Melbourne goals from rubbish calls.

200.gif

Well done Dogs! That's a monkey off your back!

Commiserations Melb, still a yardstick for the comp this year though.
There not though. Not going anywhere near as well as they probably should be with 4 rounds to go. Geelong is the team to beat which seems pretty obvious now. Teams are starting to hunt them now like they are the best such as Port today.

“Free kick bulldogs” happens every week, they’ll get gifted a run at the finals once again now as always. Turn to crap once it counts
Lol. Dees fans are cocky aren’t they. Soft though. Tanking for a decade, gifted high draft picks for years, have 1 successful year and suddenly they’re full of themselves.
Funny aren’t they.
Always an excuse.
Don’t change dees, don’t change 😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A dumb question for the night, how are the Dogs looking for the rest of the year? Their from has been up and down, but maybe they've got it together now?

There not though. Not going anywhere near as well as they probably should be with 4 rounds to go. Geelong is the team to beat which seems pretty obvious now. Teams are starting to hunt them now like they are the best such as Port today.
Fair enough, though I was thinking today that maybe it could end up being a Geelong/Melb final? Their form has been average at times this year but I was thinking it hadn't been bad bad recently.

When Kozzy missed that chance at the end I knew we were done as Dogs had all the momentum.

Umpiring was not great but we can only blame ourselves. Oliver was clearly hampered and Jackson might as well leave for Freo now.

Give it a rest. He blew the **** off your mob in the last.
did he. what did he do? A few uncontested marks after some horrific calls up the field like the non holding the balls of Bont and Garcia? Also, how about the number of marks that were paid when they didn't control it at all. It's so hard to beat the dogs when the umps are so biased. It's a tough watch too.

Back