Coach 2022 Coaching

Remove this Banner Ad

If someone's opinion is straight up bullshit it's no different to yours then is it.
I think we all are smart enough to see obvious bullshit when it appears hahaha

There has been plenty underneath the Pres that have rattled the cage before & i'm sure if he had the clout he would of.

I'd say he's rattled it very loudly now and he gets a chance to change things up. I'm all for keeping on trying things until they get the right fit. Looking at that footage of Truck and Hind, he can't keep going.

The old president has done the weak approach and got a soft inside gloss job report done and been given a shove. They could have pretended everything was fine and had the players and coach play happy families next year but they've ripped the band-aid off quickly. Slow bleed out isn't better, it's just less volcanic in its upheaval.

Freo under Mark Harvey were going okay and the fans were beside themselves when the club lanced him and did the dirty on St Kilda to steal their coach. When they were playing in their first grand finals and people took them seriously for the first time very few Freo fans remembered all the upheaval that it caused. The legacy of that era is still felt inside the club. They were the Suns before that time.

Sometimes stepping up and being bold is required. Sometimes egotistical operators go in and heck the whole thing up. To me they looked like they were getting their drafting in order and doing more right but why not puff your chest out and have a crack. heck being mild so as not to upset any one.

I'd say he's rattled it very loudly now and he gets a chance to change things up. I'm all for keeping on trying things until they get the right fit. Looking at that footage of Truck and Hind, he can't keep going.

That footage was from the North game after Hind came off for giving away a 50m penalty. That was not from Sundays match.

That footage was from the North game after Hind came off for giving away a 50m penalty. That was not from Sundays match.

Still a shocking lack of respect shown to a coach. When I was young you would not have been back at the club the next week after pulling that kind of s**t.

It's not alternate views that gets shouted down, it's straight up bullshit that gets shouted down.

Ronnie Byrnes should be captain. Don't attack me for my alternative views.
That's not correct George

Still a shocking lack of respect shown to a coach. When I was young you would not have been back at the club the next week after pulling that kind of s**t.

No it isn't a great look. But, context is important.
Why didn't the media pick this up 2 weeks ago? I'll give you a hint. It makes a so much better story now.

That's not correct George
I think the obvious bullshit gets shouted down. Sometimes not in a respectful way and it could be better but I think we probably should stop catering to the needs of those that want to consistently hang s**t on the club because at the end of the day it's against the rules.

I think the obvious bullshit gets shouted down. Sometimes not in a respectful way and it could be better but I think we probably should stop catering to the needs of those that want to consistently hang s**t on the club because at the end of the day it's against the rules.
And who are those posters in your opinion George ?

And who are those posters in your opinion George ?
Recently the most obvious ones have been you and Gringo probably because you post a lot. We have a few others but they don't post as much so don't get noticed, even though their criticism is far more unwarranted than yours

Geez that’s a poor take from Swan. He has weirdly staunch old man views sometimes.

Clarkson won 4 flags in an equalized comp with two different lists and playing styles, including a three-peat.

In his three-peat years, aesthetically they were a brilliant team to watch as their whole team were great kicks and it was as close to footy perfection as we’ve seen.

Imagine calling praise of a coach like Clarko, Belichick, Klopp etc. “dick-sucking”. 😒

There’s plenty of people going around in the AFL who get unwarranted or over-the-top praise. Alistair Clarkson is definitely not one of them.

Recently the most obvious ones have been you and Gringo probably because you post a lot. We have a few others but they don't post as much so don't get noticed, even though their criticism is far more unwarranted than yours
You seem to say one thing on here and then complete opposite in PM say something different
Maybe we should just post pictures cannabis and smoking devices LOL you yourself carry on as bad as anyone and then next minute pulling people up for far less, you're all over the place
Many good people don't post on here anymore because of your moderating, the forum is not yours and yours alone
I'm sure you will ban me just for the power trip again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to say one thing on here and then complete opposite in PM say something different
Maybe we should just post pictures cannabis and smoking devices LOL you yourself carry on as bad as anyone and then next minute pulling people up for far less, you're all over the place
Many good people don't post on here anymore because of your moderating, the forum is not yours and yours alone
I'm sure you will ban me just for the power trip again
See this is what I mean by taking it too personally. You sook about people being personal towards you yet you come out with rubbish like this and the other week making light of the MCG thing earlier in the year.

You are one of the most sensitive posters here and I am literally afraid to even warn you because you just flip out. It's incredibly hypocritical, quit the negativity and stop with the personal insults. I've had enough of you taking personal jabs at me for telling you to adjust your posting style.

Well let's hope they've been delt with accordingly, seeing as that is far worse

Can't have this going on while we fake pretend to be tough fake abusing each other which is getting about as old as my high school sneakers.

Lol

Well let's hope they've been delt with accordingly, seeing as that is far worse

Can't have this going on while we fake pretend to be tough fake abusing each other which is getting about as old as my high school sneakers.

Lol
It is isnt it LOL, It's tough to bring them into line for sure, they're so emotional and throw tantrums when there's a decision to moderate their content. Look at some of the junk from Mowman towards me lately. Tell him to tone down the negativity and out come the vile insults it really is incredible to see from a guy who protests about personal insults towards him.

Are the administrators the club or is the club the club? A flea isn't the dog.

giphy (11).gif

Geez that’s a poor take from Swan. He has weirdly staunch old man views sometimes.

Clarkson won 4 flags in an equalized comp with two different lists and playing styles, including a three-peat.

In his three-peat years, aesthetically they were a brilliant team to watch as their whole team were great kicks and it was as close to footy perfection as we’ve seen.

Imagine calling praise of a coach like Clarko, Belichick, Klopp etc. “dick-sucking”. 😒

There’s plenty of people going around in the AFL who get unwarranted or over-the-top praise. Alistair Clarkson is definitely not one of them.

Funny line though. He's made a role for himself as a kind of anarchic commentator who shouts down the footy world taking itself too seriously. He doesn't really think too deeply about it IMO. Probably just had a cone and chucked up a funny line on Twitter.

Funny line though. He's made a role for himself as a kind of anarchic commentator who shouts down the footy world taking itself too seriously. He doesn't really think too deeply about it IMO. Probably just had a cone and chucked up a funny line on Twitter.
Must admit, I don’t miss the likes of Swanny since leaving Australia.

They come across as laconic “everymen” but are deeply insecure underneath and lash out either passive aggressively or directly to anyone that they feel threatened by (if they think someone is more intelligent than them for instance).

Their insults aren’t even witty, they’re just nasty.

Particularly Australian thing and I spend a lot of time with working class people in the north of England and Scotland and, while there’s plenty of staunchness there, not so much insecurity.

It is isnt it LOL, It's tough to bring them into line for sure, they're so emotional and throw tantrums when there's a decision to moderate their content. Look at some of the junk from Mowman towards me lately. Tell him to tone down the negativity and out come the vile insults it really is incredible to see from a guy who protests about personal insults towards him.
Vile insults?
I wasn't t talking about mowman or you

But these posters that post less but apparently worse stuff

Can't say I'm seen a tantrum yet

Hanmers gets a gig this week or a contact I reckon we might see some

Vile insults?
I wasn't t talking about mowman or you

But these posters that post less but apparently worse stuff

Can't say I'm seen a tantrum yet

Hanmers gets a gig this week or a contact I reckon we might see some
Oh yeah, they have their posts deleted usually. I'm talking about some with like 100 posts, post some shocking stuff and then log off lol

For me it's like you are wanting the forum to have your point of view and anything that falls outside of that is verboten. It feels like you warning that you'll ban anyone that speaks out of line is like the CCP wanting to stifle anyone that speaks out about them.

The excessive negativity is happening because the club has tripped over on its way to finals once again. Trying to stop people talking about it only makes it more aggravating to me.

Usually someone vents, then a few people tell them they are being unreasonable for thinking anything is wrong and then it spills over into tit for tat bitchiness. It's not really one side. Often the ones that you think are positive are the most negative on here, they are just negative about other posters not the club. Just pushing the anxiety of another wasted year on to other posters rather than the club.

For me it's like you are wanting the forum to have your point of view and anything that falls outside of that is verboten. It feels like you warning that you'll ban anyone that speaks out of line is like the CCP wanting to stifle anyone that speaks out about them.

The excessive negativity is happening because the club has tripped over on its way to finals once again. Trying to stop people talking about it only makes it more aggravating to me.

Usually someone vents, then a few people tell them they are being unreasonable for thinking anything is wrong and then it spills over into tit for tat bitchiness. It's not really one side. Often the ones that you think are positive are the most negative on here, they are just negative about other posters not the club. Just pushing the anxiety of another wasted year on to other posters rather than the club.
I don't think so at all, the over the top continuous stuff is not on but happy to see other POV's within the rules, you've overstepped many times yet haven't been warned at all, funny that. I don't want to ban people, I overturned Mowmans last week, but what choice is left

Remove this Banner Ad

Back