Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

New users on Mastodon up from 3k to 5K an hour after the latest round of Musks capricious behaviour.

Screenshot_20221108_131752.jpg

It's a good app, works just like a Twitter clone really, except without the ads and algorithm working against you.

I also discovered other open source apps in what they call a Fediverse.

New users on Mastodon up from 3k to 5K an hour after the latest round of Musks capricious behaviour.

View attachment 1550562

It's a good app, works just like a Twitter clone really, except without the ads and algorithm working against you.

I downloaded it.

Have never been able to find anyone on it,doesn't make a great deal of sense to me.

I downloaded it.

Have never been able to find anyone on it,doesn't make a great deal of sense to me.

Celebrities are starting to trickle in.

WalterSchaub posts notable new users. Kathy Griffin is probably the obvious one who has moved over.

Celebrities are starting to trickle in.

WalterSchaub posts notable new users. Kathy Griffin is probably the obvious one who has moved over.
I'll keep searching. I'm sure things will start to come up.

Apparently Germany ( as in the Govt) had its own server so seems to be gaining traction.

View attachment 1550562

The whole having to join a server thing is going to stop it taking over from Twitter IMO.

Too technical for mass adoption.

by September 2022 no clear evidence of criminal activity by the Bidens had surfaced.
Classic! The thousands currently incarcerated for crack cocaine / prostitution related crimes in the US must be stoked that the rich and powerful can commit the same crimes on camera over and over again with impunity.

Nothing like sticking it to the man by linking to his product en masse hey guys? Hehe.

Not sure if this is real but if it is, hot damn. MDS is stronger than even TDS if celebrities are so broken that they are resorting to commandeering the twitter accounts of their deceased parents to continue a melt down. And on his platform, no less.

RDT_20221108_1702523256773142255803272.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic! The thousands currently incarcerated for crack cocaine / prostitution related crimes in the US must be stoked that the rich and powerful can commit the same crimes on camera over and over again with impunity.
You'd need more than a video on a laptop to convict someone of drug possession. He could just say it was ground up anti inflammatorys.

Nothing like sticking it to the man by linking to his product en masse hey guys? Hehe.

Not sure if this is real but if it is, hot damn. MDS is stronger than even TDS if celebrities are so broken that they are resorting to commandeering the twitter accounts of their deceased parents to continue a melt down. And on his platform, no less.

View attachment 1550710

Have you purchased a twitter/Elon hat yet FK?

Hmmmm
Bias.

I mean, we all know he was gonna do that, but the clown decided to shoot himself in the foot beforehand

Besides, if they are "independent-minded", then why da **** should they listen to him? Unless he means his horde of mindless simps

Twitter was losing $4-5m a day. Should he continue to lose money just so feelings aren't hurt?
He had to hire most of them back and lost advertising. Turning $4m a day into something bigger.

But hey - it was hilarious when he brought a sink into head office.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back