Scandal Tarryn Thomas charged with 'threatening to distribute intimate image' + driving with suspended license

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Statements

Fined, no conviction recorded:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who says I am bullying teenagers in the media? I am compiling a list of north supporters to troll when they inevitably start sucking come round 1. With what was allowed by mods all throughout trade week and the month or 2 that followed on JHF threads I imagine I am going to get alot of lattitude.
"I'm unashamedly direct when I think someone is a w***er."

That's not trolling.

Trolling would be saying things you don't really believe or exaggerating an opinion to start a fight.

That's not trolling.

Trolling would be saying things you don't really believe or exaggerating an opinion to start a fight.

I can be more than one thing.

I can be more than one thing.
So we now know you're planning to cause problems and troll people. Why would the first card you get not be a suspension given your premeditated bad behaviour?

Geez, can't you guys park all this s**t on the existing JHF thread?

At this point, BF should just institute 'fight threads', where there is no topic and it's just a place where supporters can just unashamedly go at each other over differences that are currently causing bad blood on here, and mods can send all the posts that follow this theme. For example:

Geelong vs Richmond fight thread
Port vs North fight thread
Brisbane vs Dogs fight thread
...and many, many more

Then the rest of us can just live in a state of blissful unawareness. What say you Chief? :tearsofjoy:

So we now know you're planning to cause problems and troll people. Why would the first card you get not be a suspension given your premeditated bad behaviour?

It would reinforce my very low opinion of most of the mods on here. Allowed to post vile slurs about players, clubs, entire supporter bases, but if someone responds with 'you're an idiot' all of a sudden that is worth points.

Do what you've gotta do. This isn't my first account.

if someone responds with 'you're an idiot' all of a sudden that is worth points.
You're announcing ahead of time that you're recording names to go and troll later.

Then saying "oh you'll ban me if I call someone an idiot".

These two are not the same thing.

It would reinforce my very low opinion of most of the mods on here. Allowed to post vile slurs about players, clubs, entire supporter bases, but if someone responds with 'you're an idiot' all of a sudden that is worth points.

Do what you've gotta do. This isn't my first account.

So tuff bro. Like ho ma gawd, what a sik karnt :tearsofjoy:

Good. I can add you to the long list of North supporters to mercilessly troll when the real stuff starts. Going to have to be a good boy until round 1, going to need some points up my sleave.
Anyone else picturing that guy out of Billy Madison crossing names off his list before putting on lipstick when they read this?

Anyone else picturing that guy out of Billy Madison crossing names off his list before putting on lipstick when they read this?
steve buscemi people to kill GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not trolling.

No need to exaggerate to troll North supporters on here.

They are a very sensitive bunch ATM and have been given a lot of leeway to vent.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

At this point, BF should just institute 'fight threads', where there is no topic and it's just a place where supporters can just unashamedly go at each other over differences that are currently causing bad blood on here, and mods can send all the posts that follow this theme. For example:

...and many, many more

Then the rest of us can just live in a state of blissful unawareness. What say you Chief? :tearsofjoy:
Can we have a "thread about any other team" turned into a "Richmond are better" thread?

Actually, that would need to be a BF board.

...and many, many more

It's called Bay 13 mate.

It's called Bay 13 mate.

Yeah but even the Bay has topics. All of this crap infiltrates main threads, and you can't move things from the main board to the Bay - hence the idea. Was completely tongue in cheek though, as it'll never happen - so I wouldn't take me too seriously, haha :)

Don't be doing that to Simpkin or he'll start whinging the big meany mod is picking on him again.

"It would reinforce my very low opinion of most of the mods on here. Allowed to post vile slurs about players, clubs, entire supporter bases, but if someone responds with 'you're an idiot' all of a sudden that is worth points."

Pot/kettle, bud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back