Border Gavaskar Trophy, India v Australia, 2nd Test 17-21 Feb, 1430hrs at Delhi

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

3-100, would have taken that at lunch tbh (just).

Probably a shared session that one (just otherwise India)

Be nice to get to 300 but still a bit of a pipe dream. Pitch is playing pretty well and think they'll make plenty

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pitch is spinning more than last test it’s just imo the Indian bowlers have been much worse after we have gone on the attack a bit more

Depends whether we have the cojones to drop Warner.

Assuming we do, then he'd be in the mix with a good county season. Renshaw hasn't exactly covered himself in glory, Harris is Harris and Pucovski is playing grade cricket. But personally hope one of those steps up not Bancroft.
Harris playing county too unless I’m mistaken, will be interesting

Assuming we do, then he'd be in the mix with a good county season. Renshaw hasn't exactly covered himself in glory, Harris is Harris and Pucovski is playing grade cricket. But personally hope one of those steps up not Bancroft.

Warner won’t play the next test, let alone england

WA bias but I think Bancroft is our best option given Pucovski is just never going to be up to test cricket unfortunately. I'm not sure Harris could score enough runs to ever convince me he should be given another shot and Renshaw hasnt quite figured it all out again yet, though I've got high hopes he will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WA bias but I think Bancroft is our best option given Pucovski is just never going to be up to test cricket unfortunately. I'm not sure Harris could score enough runs to ever convince me he should be given another shot and Renshaw hasnt quite figured it all out again yet, though I've got high hopes he will.

Personal bias but I don't want that player in our team ever. Not sure any of these mentioned are going to make it in Test cricket but they are our options.

Going forward I think Cummins and Starc, or whoever bats at 8 and 9, should practice their batting more than they do. Helps so much having a tail that is capable of chipping in consistently with lower-order runs.

If Smith didn't challenge then he smashed it...unless three stumps are laying on the ground he is not out in his head

Let’s just be thankful that Lab wasn’t given on field

The bloke would have reviewed a dead plumb LBW

Alright, we’re back in the central missionary position. Can we bat the session? If we can it’ll do wonders for our confidence

Back