Autopsy goal loss vs *Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

What was he doing going checkside. I cant see how that is easier to execute directly in front under presure
Perhaps you should be blaming our no1 key forward/best set shot at our club who sh1t the bed and wouldn’t take the kick

It was a loss by a goal but we are playing much better and improving every week. However 3 Ziebell out of bounds on the full didn't help and Larkeys dropped mark in the first quarter and he's indiscretion did cost us what could have been a great win. The future is bright and l cant wait for next season..

It was a loss by a goal but we are playing much better and improving every week. However 3 Ziebell out of bounds on the full didn't help and Larkeys dropped mark in the first quarter and he's indiscretion did cost us what could have been a great win. The future is bright and l cant wait for next season..
Ziebell and Hall don’t play and we most likely win.

You could argue the same of Goldy who was puss today as well.

Say what you want about Luke but he loves our club. The young blokes need to hurt and learn that when you are in a winning position you finish them off . Do it and we will start rising up the ladder faster.

Nah, i don't like this. As a captain, he needs to keep the spirits of the young kids up, give them a pat on the back and give them confidence to keep backing this up every week and the wins will come. The last thing we need right now with the form they are showing is to become disenchanted and drop their heads.

This is where McDonald needs to show leadership.

I would love to do a training drill where the ball is kicked and we just send George and Will head to head to see who retrieves it. If it was kicked 10” times I reckon it would be 50/50. They would kill one another. The best part is knowing that LDU would probably whip them both and so they will just need to keep grinding to stay in

Nah, i don't like this. As a captain, he needs to keep the spirits of the young kids up, give them confidence to keep backing this up every week and the wins will come. The last thing we need right now with the form they are showing is to become disenchanted and drop their heads.

This is where McDonald needs to show leadership.
McDonald needs to become a better footballer.

His lack of composure kills us. The run by and hack it long is becoming tiresome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Ziebell threw the ball on the boot as he ran towards the boundary line, with the only possible result it going out on full, i fell off my chair. It was absolutely stupid play.
The third one I called out "don't kick it out on full" right before he did. And my daughter could only laugh.
I mean, that's ridiculous from a senior player.
Even Ats wouldn't have made those mistakes.

It’s an indictment that arguably our best experienced player is Liam Shiels and he came out of retirement.

Surely we have seen the last of Aaron Hall? Perez is a better option.
Not sure Perez is going all that crash hot

It’s an indictment that arguably our best experienced player is Liam Shiels and he came out of retirement.

Surely we have seen the last of Aaron Hall? Perez is a better option.
Hall is the ultimate momentum killer.

Continually fluffs the most basic of kicks.

Fumbles. Loses contests.

Just poor all round.

he won't play next week
Ah bugger, I was going off his earlier prognosis, only just caught the 3aw interview.

2 weeks it is

Ziebell and Hall don’t play and we most likely win.

You could argue the same of Goldy who was puss today as well.
Unlike Goldy we dont have anyone to replace him where as with Ziebell/ Hall we do..

Ah bugger, I was going off his earlier prognosis, only just caught the 3aw interview.

2 weeks it is
He was two weeks, two weeks ago….

Remove this Banner Ad

Back