Autopsy goal loss vs *Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

* them, irrelevant club, no man’s land, average coach, finals maybe but will lose an elim again if so. Look, it’s been a while since we beat them but in that time they have won 0 finals. No biggie. Our midfield with a combined total of about 40 games destroyed them after quarter time.
I did find enjoyment out of the first quarter. Their dominance and it looked as though the game was over for the opposition (us) to tinker and change systems to again show us all Brad Scott. Just had nothingness after quarter time, kept persisting with the same s**t whether it was a loss or not. No plan B Bradd

It was a loss by a goal but we are playing much better and improving every week. However 3 Ziebell out of bounds on the full didn't help and Larkeys dropped mark in the first quarter and he's indiscretion did cost us what could have been a great win. The future is bright and l cant wait for next season..
Dont slag anyone forward of the half back line. Larkey and everyone else but two back line players did an awesome job. Just if two back line players had a par game we win that.

I can’t think of a loss in the past 30 years where I walked thinking I’ve seen the future success with that midfield

The last time I’ve walked out feeling the future was in 1990 and a win or smashing against the Tigers

Sensational game, just a pity we lost

If anyone sat beside a bigger * flog than I did today, i’d be amazed. Absolute embarrassment of a human some of the cr@p he went on with.

I would love to do a training drill where the ball is kicked and we just send George and Will head to head to see who retrieves it. If it was kicked 10” times I reckon it would be 50/50. They would kill one another. The best part is knowing that LDU would probably whip them both and so they will just need to keep grinding to stay in
Neither might make it back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Essendon can look forward to a lopsided list profile like ours when Brad Scott goes into reach mode.

Still paying for the lack of experienced talent in our list that he brought through.
Be nice to have some players in their 8t/9th/10th years.

That area is an absolute wasteland.

JZ was horrible but so many things cost us the game. Spicer missing that back kick to Hall in the F50, Wardlaw not handballing to Scott and getting caught, Sheez missing and open goal. But these guys have what, less than 20 games between them.

We will only get better and better and we are already we are showing we can match it with the better teams.

Oh yeah, so would I. But it would just be nice to be able to enjoy the last 5 or so minutes of the game knowing the result has been put to bed.
First world problems....

Eagles last 2 flags have been by 5 points and 1 point.

Be nice to win a GF by 45 at 3qtr time and enjoy party time

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's a good guy, but I don't think he'd be the ideal head coach. Plus I don't think he wants it.

If Clarko didn't return, I'd want us to go hard for Simmo or Horse. But I firmly believe Clarko will come back. These 3 weeks would have shown him he has a decent list to work with, with more top picks to come.
I really think Ratts would want it to prove to the other 2 teams who dumped that he has what it takes to be successful. This last 3 weeks have shown that he is definitely invested. If Clarko comes back I think Ratts will be handing over a better team than the one he left.
No one seems to have mentioned that today was our highest score for the year. We just have to learn to win

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The future bright. This team improves as hall and ziebell move on. The only player over 26 that we will get worse without is Goldstein.

I'm bullish!
I'm pretty upbeat considering it's yet another loss to *.

Hall and Ziebell just turn it over when there's seemingly no pressure. There time is almost up, especially compared what Wardlaw can produce in his 3rd game. TT looked good too, so when LDU and Simpkin come back in that's a midfield combination that needs games together.

Left the ground super proud and excited for the future. Flat but mostly proud.

Wardlaw, haven't seen a first year player this good in the CB. I am very excited. I don't know what he will be but can't wait to find out.
If we can find someo of those missing pieces we will soon turn games like today into comfortable wins.

The defensive end is where we need the most work. Replace Hall with an elite rebounder and Ziebell with an interceptor.

We also need another key back as I don’t think long term McKay is there.

I can’t think of a loss in the past 30 years where I walked thinking I’ve seen the future success with that midfield

The last time I’ve walked out feeling the future was in 1990 and a win or smashing against the Tigers

Sensational game, just a pity we lost
Exactly how I feel, yes wanted to win but have a smile from ear to ear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back