Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Dogs v Tigers Fri August 4th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It hurts more coz you just know doggies are gunna do sweet * all in the finals, making up the numbers dynasty, gg to all the cats fans hoping for our demise this is it… we’re here, nowhere near as good as your “stolen premiership” tears of 17 19 and 20, good game dogies, shatteringly s**t song too

Either but the beer on the phone down…

Do Dogs fans agree with Bont being called the greatest Bulldog?

It's about 50/50 right now. But most do agree by the end of his career he will be #1. I caught the tail end of Dougie and imo Bont will be the best. Especially while we have been relatively successful. Some of the other bulldog greats have been in lesser teams

It hurts more coz you just know doggies are gunna do sweet * all in the finals, making up the numbers dynasty, gg to all the cats fans hoping for our demise this is it… we’re here, nowhere near as good as your “stolen premiership” tears of 17 19 and 20, good game dogies, shatteringly s**t song too
Nice melt

Tigers are lucky they didnt have to travel much during their glory days off tonights performance
One of their best wins of that era was a Preliminary final in Adelaide, in which their minor Premiership-winning opponent executed just about to perfection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Besides Tarranto, I don't think we have anyone under age 26 that was pick 15 or less.

Concussion is going to be a big deal this final series and probably forever now. We are all gonna hate it

Aaron Naughton really does look like a big, naughty dog

So much of the ted Whitten story is about the Big V and state football though, that just doesn't exist anymore - add in 250odd games as a coach of the dogs too.

I never saw him play but asked my dad about whether it was hype and he said he truly was a brilliant player. So powerful and so good with the ball.

And yes, State of Origin probably died off much earlier without his input.

Back