Roast AFL Bonus to Poach Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am going to refrain from saying too much but from the outside it looks like we have been played.

That being said I am glad to have a new coach as Hardwick was stale and stubborn in the end.
as soon as Lynch went down Dimma knew his last roll of the dice was off the table. Promptly booked it.

So I am reading that the AFL has included an ambassadorial payment to Hardwick within the GC suns deal. Surely we as a club should be considering legal action. Having one of the best coaches of all time poached mid season and incentivised by the league that regulates and promotes a fair competition is an absolute disgrace. We should be lawyering up and going for the jugular including subpoenaing emails for this investigation which should also include umpiring corruption and rule corruption. The club should throw a large chunk of cash reserves at this. I personally would support a member class action.
Nah, I am glad we let Dimma go.

We need a fresh start. Worked out well for us in the end. Hopefully we don't appoint from within for his replacement though.

I don't want a Dimma clone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Gold Coast filming this press conference by hand on an iPhone 5? Goodness me

I've got the feeling we've all been duped by dimma and the suns, to me he didn't look like man who was tired and needed a rest from the game at all. There is more to this suns coaching appointment than we think, they've been courting him for a long time and it was just a matter the right amount of $$$ needed to be sorted out before the deal was done.

I am going to refrain from saying too much but from the outside it looks like we have been played.

That being said I am glad to have a new coach as Hardwick was stale and stubborn in the end.
Spot on

Nah, I am glad we let Dimma go.

We need a fresh start. Worked out well for us in the end. Hopefully we don't appoint from within for his replacement though.

I don't want a Dimma clone.
Here's hoping McQualter doesn't get the job. Allowed Sheezel and Thomas to run around by themselves as Hardwick would have.

Smart move from Dimma, GC has the best young list in the AFL, Suns are dominating the VFL and will get 3 of the best U/18 prospects this draft. They'll probably 3 peat, as long as they don't have to play at Marvel much.
Nah mate, now he is at the Gold Coast he will hate the GABBA.

"We hate having to come here. The simple thing is that our member Trev can't make the journey to the Gabba because he is too busy riding out his K-hole in a happy ending massage parlour."

I've got the feeling we've all been duped by dimma and the suns, to me he didn't look like man who was tired and needed a rest from the game at all. There is more to this suns coaching appointment than we think, they've been courting him for a long time and it was just a matter the right amount of $$$ needed to be sorted out before the deal was done.
maybe, but it's better for us that he goes now than we maybe squeak into finals and re-sign him and have him play all his premiership favourites over kids for the next 3 years with an obsolete gameplan. do jack a cotch stick around for another season if we make finals under dimma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back