Roast AFL Bonus to Poach Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He
If Dimma can get the Suns a Premiership, he would go down as one of if not the best Coach of all time.

And I will be shown to be wrong how I thought of him as a coach.

But I can't see it happening.
Hilarious, he couldn't even out coach Dew this year, or last.

Actually how many times did Hardwick lose to the Sun's. 1-3 against McKenna, 3-3 against Dew, what a super coach lol

I've got the feeling we've all been duped by dimma and the suns, to me he didn't look like man who was tired and needed a rest from the game at all. There is more to this suns coaching appointment than we think, they've been courting him for a long time and it was just a matter the right amount of $$$ needed to be sorted out before the deal was done.
of course,this is 6-9 months in the making

Hahaha you shifty dog dimma.
I want the new senior coach to be someone that dislikes Hardwick so much that his every waking moment is spent making sure that Tassie wins a premiership before the Sun's
We Have To Out Of Control GIF by Hop To It Productions

Last edited:
Just glad he didn't go to Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon or pretty much any other Victorian club. I can stomach him at the helm of a souless startup club but not a relevant club with supporters to rub it in my face.

I think its a good move for us, a good more for him and a good move for the AFL.

One thing all us Tiger heads will agree on.
Suns will not have rule changes made if they win a flag and two,Dimma will get a red carpet of freekicks at his club now unlike the tumbleweed of frees at Tigerland.

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

I have a conspiracy......we Got TT and Hop and Dimma saw how bad of a deal we got and he decided we were not going anywhere with those two and left.
OR....
This was talked about a long time ago and Dimma had had enough at Richmond and needed a change, but he couldn't come out and say it, so he went on vacation and had the meeting, we all knew it was going to happen.

Dusty could boost their marketing by a huge amount, I wouldn't put it past them to offer him silly money and perks to be up there for 3 years.
Cant see him leaving but you never know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a conspiracy......we Got TT and Hop and Dimma saw how bad of a deal we got and he decided we were not going anywhere with those two and left.
OR....
This was talked about a long time ago and Dimma had had enough at Richmond and needed a change, but he couldn't come out and say it, so he went on vacation and had the meeting, we all knew it was going to happen.

Dusty could boost their marketing by a huge amount, I wouldn't put it past them to offer him silly money and perks to be up there for 3 years.
Cant see him leaving but you never know.
He definitely had the GC job already lined up when he quit Richmond. The burn out stuff is just BS. Tarnished my view of him a bit, he coulda just come out and said it how it is.

View attachment 1780984
In regards to dimma. I'm pretty sure the salt has actually seeped into the brains of the oppo
Covid lockdown started in 2019 and we get a good run with the umps ? LOLL
Not the full set that person gees.

They will change history to make Richmond look bad like the AFL rule changes.

He definitely had the GC job already lined up when he quit Richmond. The burn out stuff is just BS. Tarnished my view of him a bit, he coulda just come out and said it how it is.
He did if you listened to the departing presser, he let it slip right at the end that he was going to coach in 2024.

And does this mean we will get Gold Coast twice in 2024, we know how the AFL loves drama. If we do we know one will be on the GC and the other will probs be in Gather Round LOL. Richmond play GC on the MCG hahahaha.

View attachment 1780984
In regards to dimma. I'm pretty sure the salt has actually seeped into the brains of the oppo
Covid lockdown started in 2019 and we get a good run with the umps ? LOLL

Lol, first covid cases happened months after the GF...

So even if you discount 2020 (hardest one to win), he still won 2. Muppet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back