Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

The club could sack Hinkley tomorrow and Corbdogg and his contemporaries would be on here and Facebook talking about how the club timed it perfectly and that Ken was a great coach but it was time to move on.

How bad do you think it'd have to get before someone still actively backing Hinkley changed their mind? At the most generous assessment possible, we're now 5 years after he absolutely should have been sacked, still without a GF appearance despite there having been more grand final slots than there are clubs in the league since Hinkley joined.

Madness.

I'm probably going too far here.

What does Shaun Burgoyne actually do? I recall he is supposed to be part of mentoring or something of our leadership group despite literally choosing the easiest paths in his footy career and running when it got hard. Our player leadership is shithouse.

Not to mention he is still heavily involved with Hawthorn functions.

I'm probably going too far here.

What does Shaun Burgoyne actually do? I recall he is supposed to be part of mentoring or something of our leadership group despite literally choosing the easiest paths in his footy career and running when it got hard. Our player leadership is shithouse.

Not to mention he is still heavily involved with Hawthorn functions.
I remember reading that he had a number of roles in the club like helping indigenous players, development, even in the office answering phones, thought wtf. No actual position.

This might sound lame but what if our emails about our dwindling interest in AFL, due to the direction of the PAFC were sent to the AFL as well as the club, would that get the media talking.

Something has to get through, besides a mass rally. Tredrea has tried but he seems to be a lone voice amongst his gutless ex player mates.

71289.jpg

Support the club....passionately.
screen-shot-2023-10-02-at-12-19-21-am-png.1819512

These people are waiting for a 'gotcha' moment whether it's twelve or twenty years deep. Strange.

Yep. Those at the club and the propaganda machine will make it look like it was some cunning master plan they have pulled off, even if it is just making a Grand Final which most the competition has done in the last decade.

“You know how we missed finals in 2015,16,18,19,22,won 2 finals in the last 9 years, lost to the Dogs in a home prelim by 12 goals and then went out in straight sets in 23? That was all strategic. We are a great example of what success looks like by backing in your people" The True Believers will lap it up and will be some kind of vindication Kenny and Kochie are geniuses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Article suggests Port sold the future to get in a bunch of B and C Graders to try and find the missing pieces for Ken once again, whilst not really being the players we actually desperately need. Agree with it. The club is a shitshow.
Too bad the mainstream media doesn't run with this reality. All sunshine, rainbows and love-ins with creepy Kenny, unless you're Xavier Duursma that is.

Last edited:
He could coach for 100 years and he wouldn't make a grand final, he doesn't have what it takes.
Nah, at some point there'd be a black swan event for the other side, where they had 2 concussions, an ACL and a broken rib, to their key players, all in the first half. It'd take a 1000 years for there to be one in the Prelim AND one in the GF though.

Also this BS of supporting the club in spite of Hinkley is also a stupid notion.

Like the club itself is operating above, or even reaching, industry standard? The club is a shitshow from top to bottom and couldn't manage a root in a brothel at this stage.

It’s like demanding Whitney Houston’s parents get behind Bobby Brown.

Yes

Random social media pages and betting apps trying to look fun and cool are now using Ken as the punchline.

f8a9faaaab15133439ea331db8e5de68.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Shirt too small but nipples still not protruding, can he please give some wardrobe advice to Donuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back